The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Indiana Jones - Revive [Game Over - SK Victory!]

Rate this topic

Qwags is caught scum, we should regroup and look at potential 3ps.

I'm hoping that Qwags is the last scum, I guess we'll find out by the fact if scum kill someone at NF.

We should also look to see if the 3p kills someone tonight, if they do it might be safe to assume that they were away for N1, which may be SS (No vote in N1), or Aladeen/J-23 (Migraines and never bothered to submit a kill).

3 minutes ago, BoKnows said:

Qwags is caught scum, we should regroup and look at potential 3ps.

I'm hoping that Qwags is the last scum, I guess we'll find out by the fact if scum kill someone at NF.

We should also look to see if the 3p kills someone tonight, if they do it might be safe to assume that they were away for N1, which may be SS (No vote in N1), or Aladeen/J-23 (Migraines and never bothered to submit a kill).

Otis may be worth the shout too

15 minutes ago, AV. said:

Well, the serial killer + any remaining mafia members after Qwags  (although, it's possible that naslund.is.king/Time Lord/Qwags is the full team) essentially have a free round now.

Has to out qwags before he starts hitting the PBRs

• Haha 2
  • Huggy Bear 2
31 minutes ago, AV. said:

Well, the serial killer + any remaining mafia members after Qwags  (although, it's possible that naslund.is.king/Time Lord/Qwags is the full team) essentially have a free round now.

Well on the bright side we have ousted scum, and we can focus on SK scenarios.

29 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

SK is probably Otis, actually. He spent 2 Days voting TL when no one else was discussing him, then suddenly TL winds up killed.

Yeah, no.

Again what's the logic in that. That would be likely you or someone else trying to frame me :ph34r: