The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Burroughs? Do we really need him?

Rate this topic

WEVEGOTMOTTE

On 10/5/2021 at 4:49 PM, Boest-er said:

Gosh the nostalgia of going to the clutch thread and just downvoting it to oblivion. 

I know right? almost makes you want to go back and flame it again for old times sake..  I think in some tiny place inside my spirit will be laughing as long as I live. ;)

However! After seeing Burr in his first game with the Av's destroy Bjugstad on YouTube, the laughter was joined with a smile. Now there's shades of the Burr we know and love.. glad he's back in spirit! 

On 10/15/2021 at 4:30 PM, EddieVedder said:

Man i miss Burr. 

Other then Horvat and Hogz, i just cant get behind these guys like I did in the Sedin era. 

If they start winning like the 2009-12 team did im sure you will. It’s that winning feeling

11 hours ago, StanleyCupOneDay said:

All I know is if this guy keeps playing like he is we better draft every single goddamn Burrows from now until eternity.

Maybe that is the cheat code, just draft or trade for all players with names pronounced Burrows;  and receive an addition +5 bonus on player ability.?

5 minutes ago, gurn said:

Maybe that is the cheat code, just draft or trade for all players with names pronounced Burrows;  and receive an addition +5 bonus on player ability.?

My hypothesis is gophers are hard workers digging deep holes in the ground daily so anyone named Burrows is an automatic hard working player. Make good sense yeah?

• Upvote 1

On 10/21/2021 at 11:05 PM, yes we can nucks said:

After he stood up for Hogs tonight against a bigger guy... I say give him #14 instead of 44!

Whooa whooa ..back up the horse Meester!..let's not get bat $&!# crazy now. I like his poise and dedication to his team and he's a local kid but , easy now , AB14 , the Man, brought it every shift  , we shall see. 

Number 44 has some grit associated with it as well.

• Haha 1