The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks to be limited to 50% capacity at Rogers Arena until end of January

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

46 minutes ago, JM_ said:

The part of all this I find really hilarious is if he/them in this thread are to be believed, we need to take their word over all the experts at Health Canada, the CDC, EU, etc. Sure, we've been graced with the one dude that sees the "real" big picture :lol: Penn and Teller couldn't pull off this kind of misdirection.

Unless he's coming out on CDC as Fauci, its laughable.

It is hilarious.

January 20th 2019: High School Grad, Fortnite Expert, Works at 7-11

December 20th 2021: High School Grad, Fortnite Expert, Works as Pseudo Minister of Canadian Authority of Infectious Diseases

My lord :picard:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Gawdzukes said:

It is hilarious.

January 20th 2019: High School Grad, Fortnite Expert, Works at 7-11

December 20th 2021: High School Grad, Fortnite Expert, Works as Pseudo Minister of Canadian Authority of Infectious Diseases

My lord :picard:

people like our friend here today need folks to suspend their belief in our actual experts to buy their horse pucks. Its just another desperate attempt to drag people to their "side" just like when they try to make covid "political."

Sad stuff, and for what? 

• Cheers 2

36 minutes ago, AbbyNux said:

Alberta just asked all their unvaccinated nurses and doctors to come back to work. Make sure you don't go there and fall ill, or you may get one of those filthy people tending to you. 

I think I'll stay in the civilized part of the country instead of that hellhole.  No one in their right mind looks at Alberta as a positive example of how to handle the pandemic.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

I think I'll stay in the civilized part of the country instead of that hellhole.  No one in their right mind looks at Alberta as a positive example of how to handle the pandemic.

the only part AB got right was buying a good supply of PPE ahead of time, I'll give them that. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, JM_ said:

people like our friend here today need folks to suspend their belief in our actual experts to buy their horse pucks. Its just another desperate attempt to drag people to their "side" just like when they try to make covid "political."

Sad stuff, and for what? 

Yes unfortunately in their blind hate to be right and lash out at authority we can see they've even forgotten the point entirely, as evidenced here in this thread. In their haste to point out it's not working (to stop spread) they completely forget the lives of all the people it's saving and has saved of those who contracted Covid. You know only the main purpose of the vaccine. 

• Vintage 2

14 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Sure. What if we follow suit because we get overwhelmed and bring back the terminated docs and nurses? Are you going to let them help you?

33 minutes ago, CanuckGAME said:

Lmfao I'm vaxxed you dumb &^@#. 

I wont be coming into this thread anymore.

This world is in a bad place because people are pointing their fingers as their neighbors instead of the people who the finger should be pointed at.

The unvaccinated are not the problem.  Look at how this is all unfolding.  It's in your face that the vaccination does work. But you people are in a psychosis and wont change your opinions as the face unfold.  You're too afraid of being wrong to change.

It seems like some of the vaccinated want to hold to a holier than though mentality versus a "we're all in this together, regardless of vaccination status" mentality. 

It will get worse. 3 shots will be mad at 2 shots for not doing their part and so on and so forth. Fauci today said 4th may be necessary. 

I mean, how can it end. If you think it's 100% of the population,  what has 100% of the population ever done? 

12 minutes ago, AbbyNux said:

Sure. What if we follow suit because we get overwhelmed and bring back the terminated docs and nurses? Are you going to let them help you?

No, I do not trust people who  have proven themselves to be unqualified to work in health care with my own personal health.  Would you let Nolan Baumgartner coach your beer league team's defence?

• Cheers 1
  • RoughGame 2

Just now, King Heffy said:

No, I do not trust people who  have proven themselves to be unqualified to work in health care with my own personal health.  Would you let Nolan Baumgartner coach your beer league team's defence?

So you go to an overloaded hospital and you are going to ask for a passport after your government has determined they are fit for duty? 

I guess there will always be some who see them as I did, 2nd class citizens. 

Not anymore. It's disgusting. 

5 minutes ago, AbbyNux said:

So you go to an overloaded hospital and you are going to ask for a passport after your government has determined they are fit for duty? 

I guess there will always be some who see them as I did, 2nd class citizens. 

Not anymore. It's disgusting. 

I would prefer we do not allow these idiots back until they are actually qualified for their jobs, as they have clearly proven themselves to be unfit for duty.  It's disgusting that some would willingly jeopardize the lives of patients by allowing these lunatics to work on them when they are already sick.  Fortunately, we don't have a government that is actively trying to endanger their citizens in BC, unlike our neighbours in AHLberta.

Edited by King Heffy

12 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

I would prefer we do not allow these idiots back until they are actually qualified for their jobs, as they have clearly proven themselves to be unfit for duty.  It's disgusting that some would willingly jeopardize the lives of patients by allowing these lunatics to work on them when they are already sick.  Fortunately, we don't have a government that is actively trying to endanger their citizens in BC, unlike our neighbours in AHLberta.

That's the thing. The vaccinated and unvaccinated are getting and spreading. Fauci said the nasal load is the same.

4 minutes ago, AbbyNux said:

That's the thing. The vaccinated and unvaccinated are getting and spreading. Fauci said the nasal load is the same.

You're missing the point.  There is a minimum level of intelligence necessary to work in health care.  The antivaxxers do not meet that threshold.  I don't trust anyone who is so stupid that they need adult supervision to operate a toaster to be given any responsibility over my own health. 

Edited by King Heffy
  • Cheers 1

• -SN- locked this topic