The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Hollywood & The Box Office Flops - GAME OVER - MAFIA WON!!!

Rate this topic

2 minutes ago, NotMyBurroughs said:

How are you so sure? They are in my more town reads 

His interactions with me on page 8-9 combined with a very early TP read on me, combined with still not sussing me even though I’m going hard on him, combined with the indifference on being lynch. The last one is the most damning because while I’ve seen him tap out before as exasperated TP, he usually puts up a fight and gives up when effort is futile. Never made an effort in this instance.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

His interactions with me on page 8-9 combined with a very early TP read on me, combined with still not sussing me even though I’m going hard on him, combined with the indifference on being lynch. The last one is the most damning because while I’ve seen him tap out before as exasperated TP, he usually puts up a fight and gives up when effort is futile. Never made an effort in this instance.

Ive got about 10 mins between dinner and kids homework.

You're an idiot.

Feel better now bird. Furthermore, Ive found by past experience arguing with you is a waste of time. Once you've decided I'm scum you drive that narrative despite being wrong more often than you're right.

Search your memory, you know I'm right. Gonna be boner kill for you when I flip green.

• Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

Unvote vote DM

Not active, Pocketed on a vote for me.

safer then voting MR long term?

NIK giving me more townish vibes lately and I’ll swallow my pride.

Just now, luckylager said:

You're an idiot.

Feel better now bird. Furthermore, Ive found by past experience arguing with you is a waste of time. Once you've decided I'm scum you drive that narrative despite being wrong more often than you're right.

Search your memory, you know I'm right. Gonna be boner kill for you when I flip green.

I trust you more then those accusing you I think.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, luckylager said:

You're an idiot.

Much better 

• Like 1