The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Shadows of Beasts GAME ON~!

Rate this topic

DarthMelvin

Just now, Sharpshooter said:

There are plenty of votes actually. 

Just nonsensical ones at this stage. 

Exactly, nonsensical throwaways to see how people will react.. typical D1. Point still stands tho, way too early to chuck in the towel. Your intro was pretty wolfy but not crazy damning imo

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Sharpshooter said:

I don’t of course. 

Just looking to bookmark the scum from the mashed-brain-potatoes.

There are many solvers in this group, lately. Just slankers and those who can’t figure out their heads from their potato shaped asses. 

aren’t*

AREN’T*

Are not. 

The quality of town-solving has sorely deteriorated over the years. 

Now it’s just about last until the last couple rounds and making a guess. A poorly uneducated one at times. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Lewitelli said:

Exactly, nonsensical throwaways to see how people will react.. typical D1. Point still stands tho, way too early to chuck in the towel. Your intro was pretty wolfy but not crazy damning imo

I’m not chucking in the towel in the least. 

Im literally booking-marking those that feel aren’t being sufficiently town out of the gate. 

I them suspect in their own ways, and before any scum try to re-imagine their dragons, I want it noted that this is how I read them early on, before things get so convoluted down the road that we forget what the entrances or D1 posts were. 

• Like 2
Just now, Sharpshooter said:

Im literally booking-marking those that feel aren’t being sufficiently town out of the gate. 

I them suspect in their own ways, and before any scum try to re-imagine their dragons, I want it noted that this is how I read them early on, before things get so convoluted down the road that we forget what the entrances or D1 posts were. 

image.gif.b63b128ede8c34c6693f0a5d5497d02b.gif

• Like 2
  • DarthMelvin changed the title to Mafia: The Shadows of Beasts GAME ON~!
5 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

aren’t*

AREN’T*

Are not. 

The quality of town-solving has sorely deteriorated over the years. 

Now it’s just about last until the last couple rounds and making a guess. A poorly uneducated one at times. 

This was a Belupa tactic to try and play into the insecurities of the town when he was scum. I hesitate though, because it’s still so early. I don’t get why he’d panic and resort to this, so early on in the game.

5 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

I thought you only bookmarked the people who attacked your opening? A triple OMGUS. 

Are you going for TWTBW?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, AngryElf said:

This was a Belupa tactic to try and play into the insecurities of the town when he was scum. I hesitate though, because it’s still so early. I don’t get why he’d panic and resort to this, so early on in the game.

I thought you only bookmarked the people who attacked your opening? A triple OMGUS. 

Are you going for TWTBW?

This guy's prolly town

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
6 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

How would you describe being "sufficiently town" at this stage?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, falcon45ca said:

Interesting.

BK fringing but not shyte posting. Reluctant to engage the thread?

"fringing" 

1. A decorative border or edging of hanging threads, cords, or strips, often attached to a separate band.

2. Something that resembles such a border or edging.

3. A marginal, peripheral, or secondary part: "They like to hang out on the geographical fringes, the seedy outposts" (James Atlas).

4. Those members of a group or political party holding extreme views: the lunatic fringe.

5. Any of the light or dark bands produced by the diffraction or interference of light.

6. A fringe benefit.

is he 1,4 or 6?

• Like 2
1 minute ago, naslund.is.king said:

"fringing" 

1. A decorative border or edging of hanging threads, cords, or strips, often attached to a separate band.

2. Something that resembles such a border or edging.

3. A marginal, peripheral, or secondary part: "They like to hang out on the geographical fringes, the seedy outposts" (James Atlas).

4. Those members of a group or political party holding extreme views: the lunatic fringe.

5. Any of the light or dark bands produced by the diffraction or interference of light.

6. A fringe benefit.

is he 1,4 or 6?

He's 3

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

his first post I read as towny but like I said it also feels like classic SS saying I told you so now listen to me for the rest of your life 

Where you at with the emotional stages of lucky

BJ hated that post, although I truthfully didn’t see any reason for it. Any idea why that’d be?

• Like 2