The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Shadows of Beasts GAME ON~!

Rate this topic

DarthMelvin

Just now, NotMyBurroughs said:

Aladeen when you asked if I was drunk early in the round and I got defensive.

Yes yes I was

Haha you were infuriating to play against now I know what it’s like to play against me when someone knows I’m scum. Mad respect for your gameplay!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
6 hours ago, Aladeen said:

@Master Radishes - if you will follow along here you will see how I am sure Falc and NMB are the final two scum.

• I was ready to be lynched because of my certainty here NMB was scum
  • Here is how I broke down the math at the time ^

• I Put it to NMB that I was fine with being lynched because she would be next and a 1 for 1 town for scum is well worth it. I will note that I already believed Falcon to be the most likely as her scummate.

• NMB was able to see the logic in my self lynch plan - if I go this round she goes next.

• These votes meant it was either me or falcon for the lynch 
  • Neither of which was good for NMB
  • If it was me = she was lynched next
  • If it was Falcon = she lost her scumbuddy

• This was an opening now for neither of those options for her

• She took it - keeping up with the thread she knew NIK would vote for BJ as it was his intuitive and he just needed the catalyst of seeing others vote the way he was leaning

This shows that she did not want to vote me and she did not want to vote Falcon. I am not her scum mate, falcon is.

Qwags with all his slanking sees this, you have to be able to see it to man. Please see it for what it is. 

I swear on the Aladeenis that:

You, me and Qwags are the three town left. 

:canucks:

• Huggy Bear 3
1 minute ago, DarthMelvin said:

As Time past, there were no more slaying or corpses found in Mount Currie. The Beasts had seemed to have left the land. Leaving Mount Currie to live in fear and despair. Once again the events over the time will turn to rumor, then to stories, then to legends then finally myth. Till one day the beasts will return to Mount Currie and ravage the people once again. Maybe next time they will be ready.

Werewolf by Satibalzane on DeviantArt | Werewolf, Werewolf art, Spirit  animal art

Good game CDC'ers, I appreciate you all taking the time to join my game. I appreciate any feedback and look forward to hosting more games soon. 

Thanks so much for hosting DM. This was absolutely brilliant. So glad to be back :wub:

• Like 3
Just now, DarthMelvin said:

As Time past, there were no more slaying or corpses found in Mount Currie. The Beasts had seemed to have left the land. Leaving Mount Currie to live in fear and despair. Once again the events over the time will turn to rumor, then to stories, then to legends then finally myth. Till one day the beasts will return to Mount Currie and ravage the people once again. Maybe next time they will be ready.

Werewolf by Satibalzane on DeviantArt | Werewolf, Werewolf art, Spirit  animal art

Good game CDC'ers, I appreciate you all taking the time to join my game. I appreciate any feedback and look forward to hosting more games soon. 

Great game DM. I might have been on a suicide mission but I had fun and I think you did a great job.

Thanks for hosting pal!

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1