On 2/2/2022 at 8:28 PM, Master Radishes said:

I have four things to say:

1) I'm busy leave me alone

2) Sharpy's entrance was pingy but that's been pointed out

3) BJ triggered me

4) Yes I know Leafsfan if he is indeed NAA as falcon (I think) mentioned

Okay bye friends.

On 2/2/2022 at 9:42 PM, NotMyBurroughs said:

This is a much earlier helpful post then the last two games.

The serious also started much earlier than his game!

I bought liquor so I will be active for tonight.

My current main suspect is AngryElf fwiw

I dont get NMB's reaction to my post. Is it helpful? Is it that serious? The only bit that was serious was about SS and I barely said anything there. 

Feels pockety.

• Like 2
On 2/2/2022 at 11:23 PM, NotMyBurroughs said:

This is such a chaotic game already..

So many people have previous grudges that clearly come out.

Going to try and read through.

For now Vote AV

The most scummy post is the backpacking my sus on AE

Then posting with some reasons I really didn’t vibe with.

On 2/2/2022 at 11:24 PM, NotMyBurroughs said:

Terrible attitude from the town perspective 

The first one is an early pop in. The second a response to lucky saying he refuses to contribute any further. 

Yeah, NMB could easily be a wolf here lol. 

I'm halfway ish through R1 and it's clear it is a towny thread. Everyone leading convo is now flipped town. NMB's pop in here feels out of place. 

• Like 2
On 2/3/2022 at 5:56 AM, Lewitelli said:

Inactivity followed by this as a opener to the evening? Qwags why you tryna fly low? 

Based on how Lewi was treating townies (finding reasons to shade) this should make qwags spewed town. But it's also the exact post you throw at a LHF partner. That last line sounds forcedly casual. 

Hmm. 

• Like 2
On 2/3/2022 at 6:26 AM, Lewitelli said:

There’s usually no point going after slackers early imo. Sure you could strike gold and they flip scum, but if they flip town you don’t have a lot of info to take from them dying and it just put the odds against you.

This is on the topic of yeeting Qwags. 

:thinkyface:

• Like 2
On 2/3/2022 at 10:52 PM, Lewitelli said:

If you are mafia, genuinely GG. Good post with solid reads. I have to agree with the majority of these.

You mentioned Qwags got GK’d for being scum and has openly been laying real low, so it’s not unusual as such for him to be maf and having a quiet game.

What are your thoughts on falc?

I still have my suspicions about him and feel they they are being weirdly overlooked. At least with Aladeen he usually has a similar playstyle when he’s tp in my experience anyways. Whereas Falc started the game with a sus post and then has kept quiet since despite usually having a larger presence whilst town.

This feels like he might be spewing Falcon as town. 

But also falcon HAS kept too quiet for my liking so, like, maybe just an honest scum about his buddy? 

On a different note, Lewitelli is playing a good scum game here so far. Props. If not for the cop check he might still be here. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Master Radishes said:

This feels like he might be spewing Falcon as town. 

But also falcon HAS kept too quiet for my liking so, like, maybe just an honest scum about his buddy? 

On a different note, Lewitelli is playing a good scum game here so far. Props. If not for the cop check he might still be here. 

That's a load of malarkey, I've been around every RD

NFs a different story, this midnight shyte is way past my bedtime 

• Like 1

@Qwags

@falcon45ca

@Master Radishes

I know one of you is scum but to the other two I will go back through the game as best I can to show exactly why NMB is for sure scum. 

The town needs to be all on the same page with this vote as it would be so simple for a the two scum to influence the vote.

I stake my entire mafia reputation on NMB being one of the last of the scum team. 

Then when she flips red, it will likely come down to Qwags to choose who wins this game. 

the order of you three in my mind from most likely scum to least: 

Falcon

MR

Qwags

but a case could be made for any of you three but that will be up to the two remaining townies to figure out next round. I will no doubt be the MK if we do end up yeetiting NMB this round.

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1
5 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

@Qwags

@falcon45ca

@Master Radishes

I know one of you is scum but to the other two I will go back through the game as best I can to show exactly why NMB is for sure scum. 

The town needs to be all on the same page with this vote as it would be so simple for a the two scum to influence the vote.

I stake my entire mafia reputation on NMB being one of the last of the scum team. 

Then when she flips red, it will likely come down to Qwags to choose who wins this game. 

the order of you three in my mind from most likely scum to least: 

Falcon

MR

Qwags

but a case could be made for any of you three but that will be up to the two remaining townies to figure out next round. I will no doubt be the MK if we do end up yeetiting NMB this round.

Why do you feel you haven't been an MK yet?

• Like 1