The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Feb 8th Coyotes Vs Canucks 7pm PST on SN

Rate this topic

86Viking

2 minutes ago, awalk said:

Who outside of Hughes and OEL are making quality outbreak passes on a consistent basis? And OEL has been playing stay at home mostly. 

I actually really love Myers but he truly is a chaos giraffe out there...he's not making great breakout passes consistently. 

Well I did say they're not doing it well enough LoL!! I've seen Schenn do it, Myers, Poolman has made some nice breakout passes.  Just that it's not done often enough.

1 minute ago, canuck73_3 said:

Our breakouts come from OEL and Hughes the rest are real hit or miss on break outs and usually the latter. 

1 minute ago, Viper007 said:

Well I did say they're not doing it well enough LoL!! I've seen Schenn do it, Myers, Poolman has made some nice breakout passes.  Just that it's not done often enough.

Just now, Viper007 said:

:picard: well ya dude that's the problem.

Theyre all NHL players, they will all make good plays. The difference is players who do it consistently. 

both our D and our Fwd groups are NOT good enough.

• Cheers 1

Just now, awalk said:

:picard: well ya dude that's the problem.

Theyre all NHL players, they will all make good plays. The difference is players who do it consistently. 

both our D and our Fwd groups are NOT good enough.

I think our forward group is good enough.  They just don't have the confidence right now.  

• Cheers 1

Just now, FaninMex said:

Breakout passes do occur but our forwards have been terrible. They all suffer from not being able to hit the net. Except for that one month that had Petey hitting the post over and over.

Yes breakout passes occur in every NHL game of the season for every team, it's when the defense pass the puck out of their zone up to their forwards. Cheers. 

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1