The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Feb 8th Coyotes Vs Canucks 7pm PST on SN

Rate this topic

86Viking

3 hours ago, Canuckster86 said:

Anyone else disappointed Quinn when to Vegas to watch his brother and risk getting covid and missing games like he did? I sure am...the Hughes brothers are going to have many years of playing in all star games together.

I really think this was a poor selfish decision that now impacts the Canucks and their next 3 games that we will NOT have Hughes in our lineup. But being optimistic, maybe this give OEL prominent time to find out how to score again! Maybe Rathbone gets a look as well, playing tonight for Abbotsford then get recalled?

Keep the slamming coming...just typed what I was hearing about him being their to watch his BRO, my bad! Never change attacking people for being wrong fellow Canuck fans!

Have a wonderful day!

Quinn is a human being. Not a robot. 

He’s also one of the last players to catch it this season so he has been doing something right.

Its not the speculation of your comment but the negativity, finger pointing. Family is all we have in the end and if Quinn actually did go see his brother I have no issues with that! It’s just funny that he didn’t go to Vegas but people were reading to pounce on the idea.

I like what you said about OEL though. I look forward to see him in more of an offensive role

• Cheers 1

Anyone else disappointed Quinn when to Vegas to watch his brother and risk getting covid and missing games like he did? I sure am...the Hughes brothers are going to have many years of playing in all star games together.

I really think this was a poor selfish decision that now impacts the Canucks and their next 3 games that we will NOT have Hughes in our lineup. But being optimistic, maybe this give OEL prominent time to find out how to score again! Maybe Rathbone gets a look as well, playing tonight for Abbotsford then get recalled?

Get off your soap box and give it a rest.

• Cheers 2