The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Goodfellas

Rate this topic

BoKnows

4 minutes ago, NotMyBurroughs said:

I just trust SS more out of the two.

It was tough seeing so many people jumping on Aladeens logic that ended up not even being a thing though.

I think this is a desperate pocket attempt. 

I don’t think NIK is scum. 

Vote NMB. 

• Like 1

Apologies if there are any formatting errors here, I am pre-writing this and will post as close to the deadline as humanly possible.

Ok so, I am the sheriff. My R0 given to me was unfortunately BJ, my R1 investigation was Aladeen and he is the SK. He does have a bullet proof vest, so a MK won’t hit him initially. He needs to be lynched. I tried bringing this up earlier so I wouldn’t have to claim sheriff but no one jumped on it lol.

Given I’m a town lock by the majority here and as I called Aladeen out for being SK earlier, I’m pretty sure I’m getting taken out tonight. Yes I could’ve announced this earlier and remove the SK tonight, but my thought process is that with the Vig dead, it’s in Aladeen’s best interests to scum hunt and remove the opportunity for any MK’s against him (remember he can be outwardly town as he has the bullet proof vest). That way he simply has to avoid the lynch and he wins. He’ll actually have the best interests of the town on his mind tonight. (Unless he goes for me lol)

Fingers crossed I’m able to get one more investigation in before I die tomorrow.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Huggy Bear 1
Just now, Lewitelli said:

Apologies if there are any formatting errors here, I am pre-writing this and will post as close to the deadline as humanly possible.

Ok so, I am the sheriff. My R0 given to me was unfortunately BJ, my R1 investigation was Aladeen and he is the SK. He does have a bullet proof vest, so a MK won’t hit him initially. He needs to be lynched. I tried bringing this up earlier so I wouldn’t have to claim sheriff but no one jumped on it lol.

Given I’m a town lock by the majority here and as I called Aladeen out for being SK earlier, I’m pretty sure I’m getting taken out tonight. Yes I could’ve announced this earlier and remove the SK tonight, but my thought process is that with the Vig dead, it’s in Aladeen’s best interests to scum hunt and remove the opportunity for any MK’s against him (remember he can be outwardly town as he has the bullet proof vest). That way he simply has to avoid the lynch and he wins. He’ll actually have the best interests of the town on his mind tonight. (Unless he goes for me lol)

Fingers crossed I’m able to get one more investigation in before I die tomorrow.

epic dude

• Like 1
Just now, Lewitelli said:

you're in for a treat if aladeen is Alive this round

get yo popcorn

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The town has come to the conclusion that J-23 has been too shady to keep around.

@J-23 was town.

Tommy got impatient with Frankie Carbone suggested that how he was handling his business may get them busted.

@luckylagerwas mafia.

The mafia took out @naslund.is.kingout of frustration once the news about Frankie broke.

NIK was town.

Next NF is tomorrow at 10PM.

• Like 1