The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: For the Love of Vanilla [Signups: Closed] Game Over Mafia Wins!!

Rate this topic

Aladeen

1 minute ago, Sharpshooter said:

Sure. 

BJ is being super active and solvy and has had similar thoughts as I had. That’s town lean for now. 

NiK, I can’t tell yet. Null for me. 

MR seems a little sus based on his earlier posts today. Wishy washy, which could be his desire to talk out of the both sides of his mouth and be non committal. I recall him doing so a few games back as well, but came up town iirc. 

Qwags is slanking. If it wasn’t for SD I’d be pressing Qwags more and looking to get town to oust him. 

J is meh. I want to hear more so I don’t have any issues having them stick around. Same goes for you. 

It is the first round so I’m not expecting to nail any scum off the bat. However, posts help figure people out so I encourage town to get rid of those who may be using their silence as cover. 

This is almost too reasonable. 

Thanks

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

which post tho

BW used to run these little games to gauge which perspective players were seeing the game from.

I don't remember them being deadly accurate or anything, but they also give some additional info to look at as players flip.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, luckylager said:

See the best thing there is I never directly quoted anyone, but both AE and NIK were concerned.

AE even got uppity with a meme before I even posted to NIK.

AE just assumed immediately I referring to him slipping and went into damage control.

hey man im a little slow sometimes

it was concerning but I get it now

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, luckylager said:

See the best thing there is I never directly quoted anyone, but both AE and NIK were concerned.

AE even got uppity with a meme before I even posted to NIK.

AE just assumed immediately I referring to him slipping and went into damage control.

Eh you've come at me all game, figured you were probably coming after me for whatever reason. You've made that similar arguments against me in the past too so I figured. 

• Like 1
On 3/14/2022 at 2:47 PM, AV. said:

I got quoted like 4 times.  Didn't read them.

Were any of the quotes important, thought-provoking, insightful, etc. or just mindless drivel?

Please tell me AV ain’t this confusing/wolfy from here on out :(

• Like 2
  • Haha 1