The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Colorado Avalanche | 630pm PST | SNET1 "The Uno"

Rate this topic

diesel_3

3 minutes ago, Locke Lamora said:

Hey, when he plays great like this he deserves all the praise he’s gonna get.

But when he plays like crap he’s gonna get crapped on. That’s how it works.

Yeah that's what I mean. For sure you can criticize his play but also give credit when due. Some people always focus on the negative and forget when he plays well.

Unfracking believeable...this team ...driving their fans crazy.....lose to the Habs...and Sabres....or get routed on some nights....and then able to perform and beat the likes of the Avs...mind you the AVs were playing back to back....but still....some fracking consistenency .....that would be nice....

Great Job Yes GIF by Hollywood Suite

14 minutes ago, viking mama said:

Beauty empty netter by our Cap!!!! 

Bo knows important goals! 

Personally,  I try not to get sucked into those “feel good” moments . ;) 

but that might have been the most emotion I’ve seen come out of Bo this entire season..

hope he takes a page out of JT s book and has fun with it ..  ripping into refs can be a blast !!

• Cheers 1

Big post-Hamonic bounce!  Seriously, though, that was a great 60 minute effort.  Halak was amazing, Petey in Selke form, and lots of killer instinct on display.  Love that we dominated play in the last 3 minutes when you'd expect a push from them.  Whatever happens from here, you gotta love this team's moxy. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SilentSam said:

Personally,  I try not to get sucked into those “feel good” moments . ;) 

but that might have been the most emotion I’ve seen come out of Bo this entire season..

hope he takes a page out of JT s book and has fun with it ..  ripping into refs can be a blast !!

He’s had the leadership examples of the Sedins, now he’s getting inspired & sharing the leadership burden with someone of a different ilk. I think it takes “both” kinds, their a leadership team & no doubt they are influencing each other.  

JT wasn’t the difference-maker or mentor that he’s become, prior to getting to Vancouver. The situation is maturing & bringing out the inner-beast in them both. 

• Like 1