The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Big Weed Inc. - Killing Hippies! (GAME OVER. BOTCHED / DRAW. BOOOO)

Rate this topic

13 minutes ago, AV. said:

How does everybody feel about voting Qwags or DarthMelvin?

10 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

So we are going with the slanking ? 

I feel there is a narco scum participating, just can't figure out who.

It’s not necessary to specifically target slankers unless you think 1 of them is scummier than the other. I find both dueling wagons viable and think they would force slankers to make decisions and get the most information.

7 minutes ago, AngryElf said:

I like BJ so far but he's crafty for sure. NIK is really hard to read because he didn't want to be here in the first place, but there has been a noticeable decline in quality of posts as the game has gone on. AV too has declined in quality, but his play aligns more with his TP meta than his scum meta. 

I want to do a bigger dive on each of their games next round, but I'd say from TP to scum reads it would be BJ, AV, NIK in that order.

I don't have a meta.

8 minutes ago, J-23 said:

I would have the same order from that list, still something about BJ’s game is off. He’s sitting back and just following the wagons.

Regardless it’s more anti-town IMO to be inactive during the game and then show up near nightfall and go after slankers.

It's not even that he's sitting back for me. He's had lethargic games before and still been town, but he's actively avoided being involved in certain interactions all game. AV too to an extent, aside from short sentences here and there. That fits AV more than BJ's style though. 

5 minutes ago, AngryElf said:

Honest question, you've gone back and forth for this entire round. Why bother voting for someone if you aren't going to stick with it?

I would say a lot of my votes this round have been done to test reactions, and try to force certain players to give opinions or reactions to them. Sometimes a pure reaction is a good tell of a player if their gameplay is questionable. Case in point, that wagon AV and I did a few hours ago put the first real pressure on J23, and his response was to immediately slander me….helps me gather information for the round.

6 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

It’s not necessary to specifically target slankers unless you think 1 of them is scummier than the other. I find both dueling wagons viable and think they would force slankers to make decisions and get the most information.

I was just asking a question- prodding. 

Thanks for the input though. 

At this point in the game I trust you the most.

You haven't indulged in personal attacks, just given solid reasoning.

5 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I would say a lot of my votes this round have been done to test reactions, and try to force certain players to give opinions or reactions to them. Sometimes a pure reaction is a good tell of a player if their gameplay is questionable. Case in point, that wagon AV and I did a few hours ago put the first real pressure on J23, and his response was to immediately slander me….helps me gather information for the round.

Obviously I'm not one to say anything to you about this stuff, you know a hell of a lot more than I do about this game, but your vote has lost all of its power in my eyes. Likely the same for others. 

I think we should be making note of the wording though, you and AV started a wagon together, hmm? There's a world where that's a slip.

3 minutes ago, AngryElf said:

Obviously I'm not one to say anything to you about this stuff, you know a hell of a lot more than I do about this game, but your vote has lost all of its power in my eyes. Likely the same for others. 

I think we should be making note of the wording though, you and AV started a wagon together, hmm? There's a world where that's a slip.

Silly take, but it doesn't matter.

Actually it's a world that already exists regarding the bolded. I'm talking about 5 hours ago when J23 came after me after AV and I voted for him. If you want to try and come after me though for word gymnastics while sitting in the lynch cockpit, I'm all for it.

• Sad 1