The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Big Weed Inc. - Killing Hippies! (GAME OVER. BOTCHED / DRAW. BOOOO)

Rate this topic

48 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Do interactions outweigh over general play for SD? I think SD’s play this round has been anti town at best, and scummy at worst…you don’t seem very upset at him for locking his vote on you, which I think is kind of suspicious, because if he’s around for R3 and tries to lock vote me like he said he is, I’m gonna knock his teeth in. 

Not feeling good about this post AE, it’s dealing with a lot of hypothetical scenarios that haven’t even happened yet and mapping out potential later round scenarios already. I think you did that in R1 too.

I never said it outweighs general play. At this point, I think J23 is much more likely to be scum than SD is, and is even more anti-town. J23 started a wagon based off of emotions and incorrect reasoning on his behalf, that which he has yet to acknowledge. I highly recommend you look at the interaction we had, he started the wagon because he thought I was theorizing an Ilunga red investigation from falcon.  After having that brought up to him, made up more crap that wasn’t indicative of my play, and eventually he responded saying he didn’t want to read that much and to just vote out NIK. No reasoning or nothing, just vote out NIK because he doesn’t want to read. Tell me how towny that is. That initial wagon was jumped on by two others, and is now one of the leading wagons going into nightfall. 

SD may have been scummy and anti-town up to now, but the one thing he doesn’t have is pull. Nobody is going to swing onto me because they saw SD lock his vote, so in terms of people who’ve been coming after a TP unfairly, SD is the low hanging fruit. J23 has been scummy, anti-town, and has proven to have enough pull to start a leading wagon. 

All else being equal, who is the more dangerous scum to keep alive?

Also, who first brought up the possibility that SD was trying to gain TP cred by voting off one of his own? A theory that has obviously gained a lot of traction? Right, that was me. 

If SS, SD and I make up a scum team, that’s a pretty stupid possibility for me to bring up, isn’t it?

Just now, J-23 said:

I’m anti-town cause I’m not playing reserved and causal like almost everyone else in this game? 

I’ll call out whoever I feel like.

AV - Causal

NIK - Causual

AE - Casual

BJ - Maf

I thought you said Ilunga and I were maf? You think there’s a 4 person team?

• Sad 1
5 minutes ago, J-23 said:

I’m anti-town cause I’m not playing reserved and causal like almost everyone else in this game? 

I’ll call out whoever I feel like.

AV - Causal

NIK - Causual

AE - Casual

BJ - Maf

Clown sh*t. Doesn't even feel like you are serious about coming after me right now. No case, no vote, not even trying to plead with other players. You are throwing mud at a wall right now and hoping something sticks.

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Clown sh*t. Doesn't even feel like you are serious about coming after me right now. No case, no vote, not even trying to plead with other players. You are throwing mud at a wall right now and hoping something sticks.

I honestly don’t think he’s been serious about the game in general. Multiple instances of not reading the thread, flip flopping, bad reasoning proven wrong, the list goes on and on. Really bad game from him if he’s TP, and I mean that. 

• Like 1
Just now, AngryElf said:

I honestly don’t think he’s been serious about the game in general. Multiple instances of not reading the thread, flip flopping, bad reasoning proven wrong, the list goes on and on. Really bad game from him if he’s TP, and I mean that. 

oh he's being serious or else he wouldnt be posting lol

just gotta decide if its for the good or bad 

19 hours ago, AngryElf said:

I’m willing to concede that I could be wrong if you can give me either some solid reasoning for my lynch, or some reads on other players. What you’ve done so far seems more like tunnelling than scumhunting, but I’m willing to admit fault if I see you trying to help us. 

I went a bit overboard earlier, and for that I am sorry, but I don’t want to be the subject of a mislynch for the reasoning that’s been provided. I feel I have more to offer this game, and I honestly don’t think the reasoning for the votes on me have been indicative of my play. 

@J-23 you still haven’t responded :( 

Well fellas not sure which wagon to hitch to, but for now I'll:

Vote J-23 

I'm warming up to AE, would like to hear from SD on his read still. Lot's of wildcards out there with Qwags/DM, etc but this feels like the right move (and also Self-pres of course ;))