The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Big Weed Inc. - Killing Hippies! (GAME OVER. BOTCHED / DRAW. BOOOO)

Rate this topic

Big Weed Mafia:

At the onset of legalization in Canada (backed by Government interests, RBC, TD and BMO) Big Weed Inc. (BWI) looked to have a dominant foothold on the burgeoning legal Cannabis market. A framework of laws had been implemented which prohibited small farm and independent growers from accessing the legal market, and control was essentially gifted to large corporate entities who had no intention of producing a safe, organic or high quality product.

Unfortunately for them, they underestimated the "Old Market", and the people's unwillingness to support a system which had criminalized their lifestyle for decades. The Grey Market was unstoppable. The products are too clean, too potent and too popular to ignore.

Something had to be done, Big Weed Inc's (BWI) share price had plummeted in value, the shareholders demand answers!

-After suffering consecutive years of losses and hearing rumours of the creation of a new cannabis strain named "The Alpha & Omega", the corporate goons at Big Weed Inc have infiltrated a community of peace loving stoners on Vancouver Island. Tales abound of AlphaOmega, said to be the most potent, highest yielding and fasting growing strain ever. Big Weed Inc's goons will stop at nothing to procure the mother plant, and exterminate and trace of its heritage and the people who created it, including killing every resident in town, hell bent on total domination of a market they can never truly understand.

20211028_100610.thumb.jpg.683079b83b72a8ae679ca7efea39019f.jpg

-----

Roles will depend on number of players.

Hope to start on Friday or Saturday.

More details to follow.  Sign up below

Edited by luckylager
  • luckylager changed the title to Mafia: Big Weed Inc. - Killing Hippies! (Sign-ups open)
2 hours ago, luckylager said:

Put NIK in my place he put that list down. I will be out of town for a few weeks so I’m a no go this game.

• Cheers 1