The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Big Weed Inc. - Killing Hippies! (GAME OVER. BOTCHED / DRAW. BOOOO)

Rate this topic

Why do you think I’ve been so defensive? As soon as I hold back I’m an instant lynch candidate for town and instant special candidate for mafia. I had to be as chaotic as possible to have the best chance of sticking around. I didn’t want to claim because I used my one self claim after I hinted during R2 that I was a special to try and stay alive. 

• Upvote 1

And just like that, with a few too many tokes and bad decisions, the hippies killed another one of their own.

@Qwagswas just a tripped out hippy, man. He's a nice fella though, so he already forgave everyone.

@AV. was a little frustrated by this news and went for a walk in the forest. As he strolled he heard someone yell "look at that beauty deer", AV turned and a corporate scum sucking bastard shot him right between the eyes. He was obviously, also a burned out stoner hippy.

The town gathered and ripped another fatty in dismay, trying to figure out what to do next, when it dawned on them - they were in LYLO.

If they don't kill a corporate asshole tomorrow night, they lose everything, and the AlphaOmega strain. 

WHOAA

HARSH TOKE

IT'S  LYLO

• Huggy Bear 1