The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2022-2023 Season Ticket Thread

Rate this topic

WalkWithElias

1 hour ago, CanuckNut4Life said:

Who’s renewing? Apparently the prices went up 14 percent or something like that

6.5%.  Of course I am renewing.  This year was the best year since the year after we lost in the final for resale.  That's with a team that fell off the charts right away and then more covid.  The best perk is still the presale at season ticket holder cost.  

7 hours ago, BCNeil said:

6.5%.  Of course I am renewing.  This year was the best year since the year after we lost in the final for resale.  That's with a team that fell off the charts right away and then more covid.  The best perk is still the presale at season ticket holder cost.  

Mine only went up 1.7 percent 

10 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

Mine only went up 1.7 percent 

My upper bowl 4 on the defense side went from $87.45 to 93.68 a game.  7.1%

Upper bowl 4 on the offense side went from $91.32 to $97.55 a game.  6.8%

On Donnie and Dhali they said its true some seats went up 16-17%  

I thought people just didn't know what they were talking about, but apparently the Canucks did this.  

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well, after over 20+ years, I'm pulling the plug as a STH.  Raising the prices so much (again) after yet another year of failure is nothing more than greed and a slap in face & the last straw, How dare they!  It makes no sense to raise prices on a product that does not deliver.  

I've had enough of the endless promises and false hope.   No matter what he says and how much money he has spent, Aqua-Lini has failed this franchise and this city.  It's been 12 years since we had anything to cheer about and the team is getting worse every year as we miss the playoffs again for the umpteenth time.

This team needed (and still needs) to be blown-up and rebuilt - NOT retooled but Aqua-lini's greed and tinkering prevented the team from being rebuilt properly.  Instead, we've seen increment change - just enough to barely keep the teams head above water and some fan interest in the team by being fed a host of endless false hope and lies.  The icing in the cake for me was the idiotic move by Aqua-lini resigning those two clowns JB & TG last year.after almost a decade of decline. WTF was he thinking???

Worse of all, it;s almost impossible to sell extra tickets and I can't even give them away, as the fan base has dried up so much with many uninterested in the Canucks anymore as apathy has set-in on this franchise because of aqua-lini's ineptitude and a decade+ of failure.

Anyhow I'll continue to watch on TV, but I won't spend my hard-earned money - anymore supporting this rudderless cycle of failure and false promises.

Good Luck Canucks.  Still hope to see a cup raised before I'm dead!  Hopefully when the next owners take over !

On 4/20/2022 at 12:06 PM, BCNeil said:

My upper bowl 4 on the defense side went from $87.45 to 93.68 a game.  7.1%

Upper bowl 4 on the offense side went from $91.32 to $97.55 a game.  6.8%

On Donnie and Dhali they said its true some seats went up 16-17%  

I thought people just didn't know what they were talking about, but apparently the Canucks did this.  

I’ve tried asking a rep about this and asked for a seating map , but didn’t get a proper explanation 

Well here I am in the 2022-2023 season ticket thread.  I had decided when all the canceling tickets-reissuing tickets nonsense went on that 2021-2022 was my final season.  The cost increase wasn't the last straw because the decision had already been made.  What I didn't count on was "the other half" dithering at the last minute and wanting to renew.  After some "discussion", I decided this was not the hill I want to die on.  However I did get an agreement, for what it's worth, that if this is another money-losing season for us, it really is the last one.   :unsure:

As a bonus, y'all get to read my kvetching for another year, ha!

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

29 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

Well here I am in the 2022-2023 season ticket thread.  I had decided when all the canceling tickets-reissuing tickets nonsense went on that 2021-2022 was my final season.  The cost increase wasn't the last straw because the decision had already been made.  What I didn't count on was "the other half" dithering at the last minute and wanting to renew.  After some "discussion", I decided this was not the hill I want to die on.  However I did get an agreement, for what it's worth, that if this is another money-losing season for us, it really is the last one.   :unsure:

As a bonus, y'all get to read my kvetching for another year, ha!

I feel like I broke even , I sold half my games and and half of next years is paid off, I only have 1 seat I can’t afford 2 

• Like 1

Well, after saying I wouldn't renew, I decided to. Hopefully I can move to a cheaper category as I'd like to go from 2 tickets to 3 now.

I do agree with the sentiment I've read that there isn't really enough of a perk to being a STH. I'm not too sure what else can be done in the way of perks though. IIRC they previously held STH team autograph day or something, so maybe those return?

I happen to be a ticket member for the Mariners and a couple of the perks I love are the early entry every Saturday - concessions are 50% off until all gates open and you get great access to the team during Batting Practice which is great for kids, young and old! Also, a separate entrance for all season ticket holders which is open every game.

Plus they'll have events where you go out on the warning track and players come by for autographs and selfies.

4 hours ago, GKM56 said:

Well, after saying I wouldn't renew, I decided to. Hopefully I can move to a cheaper category as I'd like to go from 2 tickets to 3 now.

I do agree with the sentiment I've read that there isn't really enough of a perk to being a STH. I'm not too sure what else can be done in the way of perks though. IIRC they previously held STH team autograph day or something, so maybe those return?

I happen to be a ticket member for the Mariners and a couple of the perks I love are the early entry every Saturday - concessions are 50% off until all gates open and you get great access to the team during Batting Practice which is great for kids, young and old! Also, a separate entrance for all season ticket holders which is open every game.

Plus they'll have events where you go out on the warning track and players come by for autographs and selfies.

Team autograph day and lots of benefits are returning next season , they claim this year this couldn’t do it due to “covid” 

Years ago they used to have road games suppers for STH. It was no more than Pizza and beer but it got the STH together and left the impression the club cared. I was once ( in 49 years ) invited to a 40 years club box for a game. Once management had lunch with about 40 people STH. You could hold these every month for different group of STH. They had a nice lunch with some give away, shirts, hats etc. Some of the alumini and maybe one of the many asst GM's to give a light hearted speech. There are things you can do....... if you really wish

Edited by Fred65

2 hours ago, Fred65 said:

Years ago they used to have road games suppers for STH. It was no more than Pizza and beer but it got the STH together and left the impression the club cared. I was once ( in 49 years ) invited to a 40 years club box for a game. Once management had lunch with about 40 people STH. You could hold these every month for different group of STH. They had a nice lunch with some give away, shirts, hats etc. Some of the alumini and maybe one of the many asst GM's to give a light hearted speech. There are things you can do....... if you really wish

Last road supper I did was 2 weeks before the shut down and it was in the sports bar

2 hours ago, jovocop55 said:

I like club 500 but prices cost too much..  most seats are given away for free there..  

ya one guy sitting next to me gets free tickets for being a sponsor , some Canucks alumni  get free tickets , away dave babyatch up there