The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Pirates of the Caribbean - Dead Man's Tales (Game Over - Mafia Win!)

Rate this topic

25 minutes ago, luckylager said:

You bet.

DM saying falc never drops cheesy jokes is a brutal take, and you thinking there are on 2 people in my super-duper town gang is just willful ignorance, or poor reading; and therefore a bad take.

Hold up. You have me and DM on your scum list for these two reasons. :lol::lol::lol:

Seriously?

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, AV. said:

Wolfy post from luckylager, IMO.

Would a town be concerned with a 3P mechanic (which is largely speculative, mind you) at this stage of the game?  Mafia are at large, and sure, I think a lover-turned-serial killer is a plausible possibility to consider for this game, but not one to be concerned with until later in the game when/if town numbers are lower and more information has been revealed.

Timing of this post is suspicious and really only serves to drive attention away from scum-hunting.

This is an interesting take.

He jumping on anything to push Maf these last few pages as well. 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Hold up. You have me and DM on your scum list for these two reasons. :lol::lol::lol:

Seriously?

Seriously? I'm gonna waste waste my time on you man. Go check my iso if you have any questions regarding why, and for how long I've been sussing you.

DM read is a combination of a few things, but he's 4th out of 4 rn.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Sharpshooter said:

You guys are taking the momentum away from the slankers. 

I’m not opposed to solving J vs AV, but I think the convo has veered off the slankers. 

Just saying. As always though. 

Well, if nik doesn't vote he's gonna be GKd. I expect that to happen.

Can assume the other mermaid is now a killing role, but without knowing if they're vig and likely to kill slank, hard to say which direction the fair lady shoots 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Well, if nik doesn't vote he's gonna be GKd. I expect that to happen.

Can assume the other mermaid is now a killing role, but without knowing if they're vig and likely to kill slank, hard to say which direction the fair lady shoots 

Why do you think/assume it’s now a killing role? 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Why do you think/assume it’s now a killing role? 

Because I read posts from the host. They're important when you start the game with zero info, but I can safely assume you're operating under the assumption you already knew everything, and didn't need to read BJs posts.

Wolfy wolfy

• Like 2
49 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Because I read posts from the host. They're important when you start the game with zero info, but I can safely assume you're operating under the assumption you already knew everything, and didn't need to read BJs posts.

Wolfy wolfy

Fair. I didn’t read the OP. 

37 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Rank your slanker group scum in order of who we should lynch

Slankers

You

AV vs J

• Like 2
3 hours ago, AV. said:

Wolfy post from luckylager, IMO.

Would a town be concerned with a 3P mechanic (which is largely speculative, mind you) at this stage of the game?  Mafia are at large, and sure, I think a lover-turned-serial killer is a plausible possibility to consider for this game, but not one to be concerned with until later in the game when/if town numbers are lower and more information has been revealed.

Timing of this post is suspicious and really only serves to drive attention away from scum-hunting.

post isn't weird, maybe timing is but also never talking about it would be silly too 

3 hours ago, AV. said:

See, this is an appropriate response to the nightfall.

No speculation of 3P or what it means in the context of the game.

good idea to have grasp of 3p if you can

3 hours ago, falcon45ca said:

Meh, I just vote scummy players til the game ends. 

wish I could throw tomatoes and boo this post

• Like 2