The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Pirates of the Caribbean - Dead Man's Tales (Game Over - Mafia Win!)

Rate this topic

23 minutes ago, Porscha said:

why

I'm looking at his intro post before the game even started...that's a dead giveaway, I did the exact same thing once here as Maf.

I'm looking at his lack of solving...his strat is simply vote slankers, or he's only looking at LL. His main thread engagement is pretty much just straight self-defense, or push slankers/LL

• Like 1
1 hour ago, falcon45ca said:

I'm looking at his intro post before the game even started...that's a dead giveaway, I did the exact same thing once here as Maf.

I'm looking at his lack of solving...his strat is simply vote slankers, or he's only looking at LL. His main thread engagement is pretty much just straight self-defense, or push slankers/LL

Beyond that even. He's been asked to expand on his reads, and posted some nonsense "Slankers, you, AV v J", and I don't think he's even offered a single town read.

Would seem like he's in full bottle mode, just doesn't want to spew at all. 

If/when SS flips red, I think a close look needs to be taken at J23. Pressure was building in SS early, and J23's entry really felt like a scum buddy trying to pull chatter away from SS. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, falcon45ca said:

53 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Beyond that even. He's been asked to expand on his reads, and posted some nonsense "Slankers, you, AV v J", and I don't think he's even offered a single town read.

Would seem like he's in full bottle mode, just doesn't want to spew at all. 

If/when SS flips red, I think a close look needs to be taken at J23. Pressure was building in SS early, and J23's entry really felt like a scum buddy trying to pull chatter away from SS. 

Do it. Vote for me please. 

I’m begging you. 

See my green flip and be the dumb &^@#s that you are to the rest of the group. 

I &^@#ing double dog dare. 

Lock it in.

• Like 2

Falc and LL know how to play this game and they know me. 

Either one or both are maf, or one or the other is covering for their maf partner in order to split the vote and hope their partner survives. 

I have no issue voting for either or slankers, who may just be hiding their time and hiding in the wings. 

But, vote me if you think I’m maf. 

Release me from this $&!# show. 

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Falc and LL know how to play this game and they know me. 

Either one or both are maf, or one or the other is covering for their maf partner in order to split the vote and hope their partner survives. 

I have no issue voting for either or slankers, who may just be hiding their time and hiding in the wings. 

But, vote me if you think I’m maf. 

Release me from this $&!# show. 

So beyond omgus reads, what do you have? Can you elaborate on your priorities in this Slankers, me, falc PoE?

Do you have any town reads?

Any takes that don't involve slankers, or votes on you?

• Like 2
1 minute ago, luckylager said:

So beyond omgus reads, what do you have? Can you elaborate on your priorities in this Slankers, me, falc PoE?

Do you have any town reads?

Any takes that don't involve slankers, or votes on you?

Or just lock vote me. Do it. 

• Like 2

There was this part of me worried you might actually be town because your takes have been so bad, which doesn't really fit your wolf meta, but you're not really helping yourself with all this omgus and tantrum stuff bro.

If you're town, take a deep breath, and read our interactions from my perspective as town. After you've done that, please reply to the questions I posed above.

• Like 2

Here is my no bull$&!# review

SS:

It’s easy to say the slankers are hiding without taking any action.

There are at least 4 slankers: TL, NIK, Deen, Tanev. Who do we go after? All game slankers this and that but no action.

LL:

Playing reckless but not agressive. TP lean on LL

Porscha:

Says a lot but no real action

Falc:

Playing like LL, reckless with caution 

• Like 2