The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2022 - 23

Mike Vanderhoek

43 minutes ago, Sergei Bobrovsky said:

SIGNING: The New Jersey Devils have signed unrestricted free agent forward Anton Levtchi to a two year deal.

TeamLogo?seoId=new-jersey-devils&width=96&height=96 Anton Levtchi - 2 year, $2.3 million dollar contract. ($1.15 million per season)

-------------------------------------------------------------

agent_signature.png

I would like some clarification on the status of contracts here and the NHL.

I sent in an offer for this player a few days back.

According to NHL rules he is limited to a one year contract being 26 and over.

When I made my offer, 1 year, I asked for clarification on this and have not heard back. 

This is the second time I have made an offer on player new to the league coming from Europe who is 26 and over.

Last offer I made was 3 years and that's where I thought I got it wrong. 

Am I right about the length of contracts in the NHL in regards to this and if so are they different in this league ?

SIGNING: The San Jose Sharks have signed Evan Rodrigues to a 4-year contract.   

small.png Evan Rodrigues: 4-year contract worth $8 million dollars ($2m per season)

--------------------------------------------------------

image.png.daaf333f609c41cfb4bf7be3047cb96d.png

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

8 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

I would like some clarification on the status of contracts here and the NHL.

I sent in an offer for this player a few days back.

According to NHL rules he is limited to a one year contract being 26 and over.

When I made my offer, 1 year, I asked for clarification on this and have not heard back. 

This is the second time I have made an offer on player new to the league coming from Europe who is 26 and over.

Last offer I made was 3 years and that's where I thought I got it wrong. 

Am I right about the length of contracts in the NHL in regards to this and if so are they different in this league ?

According to our CBA there is no distinction on how much term you can offer a UFA coming from Europe regardless of age.

If the original agent you contacted has not responded to your offer/message, you are free to transfer it to a different agent of your choice. This goes for all GMs. If it helps @Ilunga majority of the signings I am getting to at the moment have all been agreed to last month.

• Thanks 1

SIGNING: The Florida Panthers have signed unrestricted free agent forward Jean-Gabriel Pageau to a three year deal.

spacer.pngJean-Gabriel Pageau - 3 year, $10.5 million dollar contract. ($3.5 million per season) Full NMC from 2022/23-2023/24. L-NTC in 2024/25 (Can only be traded to a playoff team)

oscorp_signature.png.5ca706c83927b24e4d6e7e5291a481bb.png

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Sergei Bobrovsky said:

According to our CBA there is no distinction on how much term you can offer a UFA coming from Europe regardless of age.

If the original agent you contacted has not responded to your offer/message, you are free to transfer it to a different agent of your choice. This goes for all GMs. If it helps @Ilunga majority of the signings I am getting to at the moment have all been agreed to last month.

Thanks for replying Agent Bob.

Just wanted to get my facts straight for any future offers. 

It's all good. 

• Cheers 1

27 minutes ago, Sergei Bobrovsky said:

SIGNING: The St. Louis Blues have signed unrestricted free agent defenceman Gavin Bayreuther to a two year deal.

spacer.pngGavin Bayreuther - 2 year, $1.9 million dollar contract. ($950,000 per season)

Thank you Agent Bob for the work you’ve put in this summer.

St Louis Blues assign Gavin Bayreuther to Greenville.

We hope he battles for a spot on the opening day roster

• Like 1

On 8/9/2022 at 7:23 PM, Devron said:

Looks like this is it folks. Until pre-season.

11 hours ago, Sergei Bobrovsky said:

SIGNING: The St. Louis Blues have signed unrestricted free agent defenceman Gavin Bayreuther to a two year deal.

spacer.pngGavin Bayreuther - 2 year, $1.9 million dollar contract. ($950,000 per season)

Will Smith Reaction GIF

• Haha 1

On 8/6/2022 at 5:02 PM, Ilunga said:

Could you please add Vladislav Namestnikov 2 years at $5 million AAV, and Brian Elliott 2 years at $1.5 million AAV to my roster please. 

Thanks in advance 

@theminister

Bumping this.

Can someone from the admin team please add these players and their cap hits, contract lengths to my Roster.

Thank you.

9 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

Thanks for that Brother

Can you do the same for my team regarding the Kessel trade (Kessel 50% retention for this year in exchange for Beckman and NJD 3rd in 2023 I think) and the Bergeron signing please. I also had put in a line-up and tagged one of the admins in it but that was before I signed Bergeron, so I may need to update it again. 

@canuck2xtreme

Edited by Mr Postman

1 hour ago, Mr Postman said:

Can you do the same for my team regarding the Kessel trade (Kessel 50% retention for this year in exchange for Beckman and NJD 3rd in 2023 I think) and the Bergeron signing please. I also had put in a line-up and tagged one of the admins in it but that was before I signed Bergeron, so I may need to update it again. 

@canuck2xtreme

Schitts Creek Reaction GIF by CBC

• Haha 2