The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2022 - 23

Mike Vanderhoek

4 hours ago, Ty Webb said:

SIGNING: The Toronto Maple Leafs have signed Phil Kessel to a two - year contract.

small.png : Phil Kessel - two-year deal worth $1.5m per year 

Toronto is very pleased to lock up iron man Phil Kessel for the next 3 years as we push for the GML cup!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

On 8/22/2022 at 1:47 PM, lethunder said:

SIGNING: The Detroit Red Wings have signed Calle Sjalin to a 3-year contract.   

small.png Calle Sjalin: 3-year contract worth $5.25 million dollars ($1.75m per season)

--------------------------------------------------------

image.png.daaf333f609c41cfb4bf7be3047cb96d.png

9 hours ago, ThatMike said:

SIGNING: The Detroit Red Wings have signed Markus Nurmi to a 2-year contract.   

small.png Markus Nurmi: 2-year contract worth $2million dollars ($1m per season)

The Redwings welcome Calle and Markus to our organisation. 

Calle has been quietly improving his game in Sweden since his draft year and scored 7 points in 9 games for his country last year. 

Markus is a big young man who we think is a perfect fit for the right wing role on our 4th line. 

We look forward to seeing them at training camp. 

Thanks to Agents Lethunder and Mike for the work they put in. 

• Like 4

SIGNING: The Nashville Predators have signed Lias Andersson to a 3-year contract.   

small.png Lias Andersson: 3-year contract worth $4.5 million dollars ($1.5m per season)

--------------------------------------------------------

image.png.daaf333f609c41cfb4bf7be3047cb96d.png

• Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

Maple Leafs are looking to add a top 4 dman on a good contract (low aav for 1-2 years). We are willing to move our 2023 2nd and/or 2024 1st if the right piece becomes available. With Luke Hughes looking like he's going back to college this season we are seeking his replacement

• Like 1

On 8/13/2022 at 8:18 AM, Ty Webb said:

OFFER SHEET

The Edmonton Oilers @CanauckSurfer make a offer sheet on restricted free agent Martin Necas 

Martin Necas

3 years x $5 Mill per season.

Which surrenders 1st and 3rd round picks 2023

@TerryG29 - Columbus Blue Jackets General Manager has one week to match offer or receive the compensation

The Columbus Blue Jackets GM as been sent a direct message advising him of the offer sheet

Cat Kitten GIF

:lol:

• Haha 2

SIGNING: The Washington Capitals have signed Keean Washkurak to a three-year contract.

spacer.png : Keean Washkurak - Three-year deal worth $2.35 million dollars ($775,000 per season)

----------------------------------

arby18_ AGENCY

Maple Leafs are looking to add a goalie, preferably a starter, but could look at decent backups. We are very limited in cap space ($2.6M), so it'll likely be a backup I'll get.. but if there's any chance to get a sure thing #1 at that cap or less (:lol:) I'll take it LOL.. Have picks and prospects to offer.

MAPLE LEAFS CURRENT ROSTER

E. Kane - C. McDavid - L. Raymond

O. Palat - J. Hughes - N. Kadri

A. Johnsson - P. Stastny - P. Kessel

T. Bordeleau - S. Carrick - Z. Girgensons

J. Vesey - N. Smith

TRADE TBD - Q. Hughes

D. Nurse - C. Miller

B. Hunt - M. Benning

J. Rathbone

S. Varlamov

XXXXXX

IR: C. Price

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, canuck2xtreme said:

So... yeah. Seriously...  is anything going on at all?  Or is this just being left to die?  I'm getting a lot of messages asking if I can do updates etc.

I'm agenting still and have done some offers. But that's the only thing in my purview 

• Like 1

I have offered to do updates but haven't gotten a reply.. I'm too invested into this league to let it die :unsure:

I should also add that the exec group basically gave the boot to 1 of our most active GMs that has always shown his drive to keep this league lively in @Rush17.. I mean, I am just very confused as to why that happened, and now even more so with how inactive this "big group of execs" are. I'm hoping things change, but damn, this feels like it's in major down fall

It's going to take weeks just for yall to get these sheets in order

Wake Up Win GIF by INTO ACTION

Edited by Gator
  • Upvote 1