The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2022-23

Nail

Re-signing responses should have been sent out to everyone that has PMd me. If I have missed you, please bump the message and I will get to it ASAP!

A reminder that the last day to send in re-signing offers and qualify RFAs is July 3rd.

Since we are making the re-signing cutoff after NHL free agency begins, I also want to make the following point clear:

If a CDCFL team has shown no previous interest in re-signing a UFA, then the player signs somewhere new in the NHL on July 1 and the CDCFL team wants to begin negotiations after this before our July 3rd deadline, the player will be inclined to test the free agent market and may not be guaranteed to re-sign with their CDCFL team. Morale of the story, get your re-signings in now!

• Like 1

On 6/20/2023 at 11:02 AM, Nail said:

We have a trade to announce...

To MIN - Damon Severson
To SJS - Logan Mailloux

Finally getting around to this, the Sharks would like to thank Damon Severson for his services. With the likes of Thompson, Hartman, Toews coming up for contracts next summer, we knew would be unlikely to sign Damon and wanted to make sure we got something for him. We had been trying to swap him for a cheaper defenseman, but at this point we figured just getting a prospect the calibre of Mailloux would be a win.

Re-Signings:

The Nashville Predators have re-signed the following players:

Tyler Bertuzzi - 6 years, $33.000M ($5.500M AAV), NMC

Noel Acciari - 3 years, $5.250M ($1.750M AAV)

Gabriel Carlsson - 3 years, $2.625M ($0.875M AAV)
AJ Greer - 1 year, $0.850M

@kj29

• Huggy Bear 1

Re-Signing:

The Vegas Golden Knights have re-signed the following players

Jake Oettinger - 6 years x $42.000M -  $7.000M AAV

Joe Pavelski - 1 year x $6.750M - Deal includes a full NMC

Ty Dellandrea - 2 years x $3.000M - $1.500M AAV

Pierre-Olivier Joseph - 3 years x $$4.500 - $1.500M AAV

Daniil Tarasov - 2 years x $2.000M - $1.000M AAV

@Nail

• Cheers 1

22 hours ago, Relyt Krets said:

Re-Signing:

The Vegas Golden Knights have re-signed the following players

Jake Oettinger - 6 years x $42.000M -  $7.000M AAV

Joe Pavelski - 1 year x $6.750M - Deal includes a full NMC

Ty Dellandrea - 2 years x $3.000M - $1.500M AAV

Pierre-Olivier Joseph - 3 years x $$4.500 - $1.500M AAV

Daniil Tarasov - 2 years x $2.000M - $1.000M AAV

@Nail

Happy to get these signings done, we see all these players being key parts of our organization.

Most notably, I mentioned earlier this offseason how goalie prices around the league were going to be raised for the future, and now I have put my money where my mouth is, as Oettinger now has the 2nd highest caphit in the league for all active goalies for next season.

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Nail said:

Happy to get these signings done, we see all these players being key parts of our organization.

Most notably, I mentioned earlier this offseason how goalie prices around the league were going to be raised for the future, and now I have put my money where my mouth is, as Oettinger now has the 2nd highest caphit in the league for all active goalies for next season.

Number One Reaction GIF by Super Simple