The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] November 8 2022 - Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators - 4:00pm PT/7:00pm ET - Canadian Tire Centre

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

Did you guys notice all the empty seats in Calgary?    Wonder if it has something to do with the almost minus thirty -30 temperatures (The Alberta Advantage) their getting tonight.  Funny, how they never mention the nine month long in-humane winters in the "Move to Alberta" commercials!

image.jpeg.655c398069a033a1129a30eb6fd6e238.jpegimage.jpeg.7c3fe567aae86e6d3f0880259e43d85d.jpegimage.jpeg.1f5100314461f4bdc34ef025d153e585.jpeg

Edited by RU SERIOUS
  • Haha 3

Just now, Darius said:

eddie_vedder.jpg

You know a story about that guy?!  In January 2020 I was getting my hair cut and colored at a salon. It was a Sunday evening and this guy who looked exactly like that guy in the picture comes through the back door of the salon.  He sits down and is having a glass of wine.  I wonder why they oferred him wine and all I got was tea? I look at him because I really liked his hair and his socks.  I thought his socks were neat as well as his hair, and wondering how he got wine and not me.  He caught me staring at him, so I turn around.  I was not staring at him because he was a rockstar, I did not put it together until overhearing him after the fact.  He said he was the "star of the stage."  After getting my hair done, I walked down the street, and at the record store, they had this large poster in the window of Pearl Jam, and I'm like - woah! that guy looks just like the guy in that poster! 

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2