The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Thursday December 22 2022 - Vancouver Canucks vs Seattle Kraken - 7:00pm PT/10:00pm ET - Rogers Arena

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

18 minutes ago, RayCathode said:

He really made a quantum leap in his play in Abby this year. He was a good AHL player before this year, but he took it to another level. Abby, with its new coach, plays a really structured game - so sound defensively that they are able to sit Woo and Rathbone - even though they were playing reasonably well. Brisebois might be the least mobile of the Abby D - but if you recall, he looked fine in his stint up here. Wolanin has been extra-ordinary.

Yaa Brisebois looked better than stillman 100%

And Wolanin looked fantastic in camp so I am curious if he will be bale to make the jump for us too at some point here. 

And very interested how lane does. I mean if he can keep things simple and finish at a decent rate his grade a chances set up by Petey and adds the shot blocks, the size to the line very interesting.

1 minute ago, R3aL said:

And Wolanin looked fantastic in camp so I am curious if he will be bale to make the jump for us too at some point here. 

And very interested how lane does. I mean if he can keep things simple and finish at a decent rate his grade a chances set up by Petey and adds the shot blocks, the size to the line very interesting.

Lane is like Horvat, he’s a shooter, not a play maker (well, not so much as he is a shooter). He looks good here with Petey, but who wouldn’t tonight.

3 minutes ago, R3aL said:

He's also a right shot Center, which gives that line, if it becomes a real thing, great versatility 

• Cheers 1