The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Ain't No Flippin' Way - TP WINS!!

Rate this topic

AngryElf

37 minutes ago, Porscha said:

I think best way to play it is no one votes in group A at all but unsure if mafia will actually ruin this

Dont think this can be argued against? And if someone maintains vote one someone in group A, and they flip town, we just flip that person

If I read correctly, nightfall is at 7am. There’s a lot of votes out there that would need to be rescinded from slankers. The votes would have to be balanced between the 3 if we wanted a tie.

36 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

If I read correctly, nightfall is at 7am. There’s a lot of votes out there that would need to be rescinded from slankers. The votes would have to be balanced between the 3 if we wanted a tie.

Yeah that's probably for the best. Will not be around for eod since I dont get up until like 10:30am lol

Okay this should be good now. I'll do the write-ups now so don't angle-shoot me tomorrow lmao. 

Pool A Vote Count:

Ruby (3) – Sharp, BJ, Falc

Lewt (2) – MR, DM
Sharp (2) – Lewt, Ruby

Pool B Vote Count: 
Nik (3) – Lewt, DM, BJ
BJ (2) – Ruby, Falc
Falc (1) – MR
Common (1) – Porscha

• Cheers 2

Night 2

Riddled by indecisiveness and forced to make decisions, the town decided to make no decision regarding their first night lynch pool. However, the second pool was out for blood, and @naslund.is.kingwas selected to die, and die he did. Individual limbs were tied to separate cars, and all four cars were to speed off at the same time, ripping him apart. Two of them were still looking at their phone when the timer went off and one went 20km/h, but the last car still managed to kill him. Regarding the first group, the decision was simple from the higher ups: push it off for another day, and make a random kill if tied again. Once again, there will be two separate lynches: VOTE A for the equal two, and VOTE B for the remainder of the city. Town heads request that ALL PROPER VOTE AND UNVOTE PROCEDURE SHALL BE USED, OR OTHERWISE IT MAY NOT BE ACCEPTED. @CommonMarble slept through the meeting, and the town decided they will kill him if he does it again tonight. 

Another night, another attempted hit. @Porscha was walking her dog down by Newton Town Center when she noticed a car coming down. This isn’t uncommon obviously, but the headlights were out and it was moving suspiciously slow. Mesmerized, Porscha watched to see where the car was going. Unfortunately for her, it paid her a visit. Stopped, window down, *POP POP* and gone. The dog ran off, and Porscha was left for dead. Miraculously enough, Fido ran off and found the first adult he could, and it just so happened to the biggest hippy in the city. Armed with magic mushrooms, he followed the dog to where Porscha was bleeding out, and gave her a few shrooms from his supply. This numbed the pain just enough for her to seek help, and she was able to make a full recovery.

This means war. Armed with vengeance and a .22, a new killer is on the loose. With seemingly no rhyme or reason, @Master Radishes was grabbed silently as he was leaving Walmart on King George and brought into the car, and later into the basement. I’ll spare you the details, but it was a cold, gruesome death, and the screams could be heard all the way to YVR.

Pool A Vote Count:

Ruby (3) – Sharp, BJ, Falc

Lewt (3) – MR, DM, Lewt
Sharp (1) – Ruby

Pool B Vote Count: 
Nik (4) – Lewt, DM, BJ, Ruby
BJ (1) – Falc
Falc (1) – MR
Common (1) – Porscha

Nightfall will be Sunday @10pm. Pool A will be between Lewt and Ruby, Pool B will be for everyone else. @Lewitelli and @RubySausage cannot vote for Pool A, nor can they be voted for in Pool B. 

Edited by AngryElf
1 hour ago, AngryElf said:

a new killer is on the loose.

So there is a SK then, that seems to answer the Twin discussions.. Interesting that the mafia tried to kill Porscha. I would have her lock town especially after Illunga's post potentially soft claiming sheriff but he very well could've been soft claiming twins and then with his death now Porscha has turned into a SK. 

Lol, Porscha is either Lock town or Lock SK, but definitely not mafia.

29 minutes ago, Lewitelli said:

So there is a SK then, that seems to answer the Twin discussions.. Interesting that the mafia tried to kill Porscha. I would have her lock town especially after Illunga's post potentially soft claiming sheriff but he very well could've been soft claiming twins and then with his death now Porscha has turned into a SK. 

Lol, Porscha is either Lock town or Lock SK, but definitely not mafia.

Lol fair analysis. I actually used a bulletproof vest last night

9 minutes ago, Porscha said:

Lol fair analysis. I actually used a bulletproof vest last night

Theres nothing in the OP about having a bullet proof vest, unless this is part of the Twins new role once their sibling dies.. SK with a Bullet proof vest? Makes sense to me..

Vote Porscha

12 minutes ago, Lewitelli said:

Theres nothing in the OP about having a bullet proof vest, unless this is part of the Twins new role once their sibling dies.. SK with a Bullet proof vest? Makes sense to me..

Vote Porscha

I suppose it could make sense. I'm just a VT with a vest, tho

In starcraft2 mafia, that's a town aligned citizen ;)