The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Ain't No Flippin' Way - TP WINS!!

Rate this topic

AngryElf

51 minutes ago, Lewitelli said:

Here’s the deal. 

im the Vig, I messed up on Illunga and read him wrong, I missed his soft claim until BJ I believe brought it up afterwards and have been beating myself up about it afterwards. My apologies man.

I then had the vig kill on NIK last night/this morning, I obviously would’ve changed it if we had an accurate vote count (sorry AE lol) and if nf wasn’t at 7am this morning. I didn’t know NIK was going to be lynched and thus the kill was wasted. Honestly though, maybe it worked out for the best.

This game is confusing and I don’t understand why the vest was a secret for presumably only one townie. I tried tripping SS up earlier by asking if he had a vest as a self proclaimed non role tp to see if all regular towns got a vest or if this was a one off. I still don’t know if all reg towns got a vest or if this was a one off.. SS claims he didn’t get a vest. So no CM, I didn’t believe him at face value, I was trying to trip him up lol.

the only roles we don’t know are the SK and the Mafia Roleblocker.

Doc - RubySausage

Sheriff - Illunga

Vig - Lewt 

Tracker - CM

Godfather - MR

Regular scum - NIK

Role blocker - ?

Twins/SK - LL + ?

So based off this, there is likely 1 scum and 1 SK remaining. If the specials play it right, we can solve this by either this round or next with the vig and track. We lynch and shoot from the poe and/or track from the pool.

It’s falcon and DM for me. Falcon ran the counter wagon (me) against NIK last round. If I remember correctly as well, MR also voted for him last round. Playing the numbers game, he is likely a dirty bird.

42 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

So based off this, there is likely 1 scum and 1 SK remaining. If the specials play it right, we can solve this by either this round or next with the vig and track. We lynch and shoot from the poe and/or track from the pool.

It’s falcon and DM for me. Falcon ran the counter wagon (me) against NIK last round. If I remember correctly as well, MR also voted for him last round. Playing the numbers game, he is likely a dirty bird.

Lewitelli is the vig, and must die.

10 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

For real, if CDC isn't able to see this is BJ's scum game, y'all have to turn in your Maf Memberships.

Cuz' I think you're scum, I therefore must be scum? Absolute garbage 

UNVOTE B, VOTE BJ