The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Proposal] Fixing the one true problem.

2 minutes ago, Underdog7 said:

How much do I spend? I tell you how much I've spent on them in the last five years...

ZERO DOLLARS. The plan will not be viable if people like you continue to skip along down to the arena and blindly hand money to a toxic owner.. all for no Stanley Cups, mistreated coaches like Boudreau, and 20th overall draft picks. But.. you do you. Be a blind sheep and support Aquilini. Cheers.

So you're willing to make the grand personal sacrifice of nothing? I salute you Sir.

What argument do you make to someone who has coveted seasons tickets against the glass and uses them to wine and dine business clients?

Maybe you failed to see under my avatar where it clearly indicates I live on the Island. Which makes it rather difficult to skip to the arena.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, nuckin_futz said:

So you're willing to make the grand personal sacrifice of nothing? I salute you Sir.

What argument do you make to someone who has coveted seasons tickets against the glass and uses them to wine and dine business clients?

Maybe you failed to see under my avatar where it clearly indicates I live on the Island. Which makes it rather difficult to skip to the arena.

Whatever man. You're part of the problem.

This team and fanbase has a major culture problem thanks to Aquilini. Want to know who agrees with me?

Trevor Linden, Bruce Boudreau,

Bo Horvat, countless other fans. And should I mention Rutherfords country club comments about the locker room?Hmmm sounds like the result of a mediocre hockey team playing in a nice city for the last ten years. Not to mention as I said to someone else that I scout for hockey schools and Junior B to Junior A Teams. And I know people who have been and some who still are in the organization. I could tell you stories all night of things the Aquilinis have done to people on a professional and personal level. And you can continue to wine and dine your clients at mediocre hockey games with no Stanley Cups on the horizon. Have a good night sir.

Edited by Underdog7
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Underdog7 said:

Whatever man. You're part of the problem.

This team and fanbase has a major culture problem thanks to Aquilini. Want to know who agrees with me?

Trevor Linden, Bruce Boudreau,

Bo Horvat, countless other fans. And should I mention Rutherfords country club comments about the locker room?Hmmm sounds like the result of a mediocre hockey team playing in a nice city for the last ten years. Not to mention as I said to someone else that I scout for hockey schools and Junior B to Junior A Teams. And I know people who have been and some who still are in the organization. I could tell you stories all night of things the Aquilinis have done to people on a professional and personal level. And you can continue to wine and dine your clients at mediocre hockey games with no Stanley Cups on the horizon. Have a good night sir.

I humbly apologize for being part of the problem.

• Haha 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

3 minutes ago, nuckin_futz said:

I humbly apologize for being part of the problem.

Yeah... look around on comments on Canucks social media these days. If you continue to buy tickets. You put money in Aquilinis pockets. That increases the chances of him staying as owner. And more bad things happen to people like Boudreau. And the same hockey we've seen since 2013 continues. You're either incredibly arrogant or just stupid.

@Ilunga @Westcoasting @nuckin_futz

all seem to think Trevor Linden being

back-stabbed is funny. They seem to think Bruce Boudreau being in tears in front of media is funny. And they seem to think no Stanley Cups in 53 years and counting is funny. They think a carefree fanbase that runs 

players and personell out of town too often and has an owner that is narcissistic and abusive.. is all very funny.

Good luck to you three.......

3 minutes ago, Underdog7 said:

@Ilunga @Westcoasting @nuckin_futz

all seem to think Trevor Linden being

back-stabbed is funny. They seem to think Bruce Boudreau being in tears in front of media is funny. And they seem to think no Stanley Cups in 53 years and counting is funny. They think a carefree fanbase that runs 

players and personell out of town too often and has an owner that is narcissistic and abusive.. is all very funny.

Good luck to you three.......

only-game.gif

• Like 2
  • Huggy Bear 1
  • There it is 1

2 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

Dude I haven't even posted your thread. 

Please don't assume what I am thinking. 

Reacting to any comment that is an argument against me... When I'm trying to spread the message that we have a controlling and toxic owner. And we need him out for the greater good of the team and fanbase.

Don't see how you're not backing me up on this..

3 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

I was supporting a poster I have a great deal of respect for.

You insulted him and your anger does nothing to solve problems.

Anger only makes things worse. 

Many of us are upset at the events that have transpired, we don't go around insulting other members of this board.

We also should not knowingly add to the events that have transpired in ways I've been mentioning. And then blame me for being angry about it. I've seen multiple people admit on here now that they will continue to buy tickets because they want to watch a hockey game... :picard:.  Like I said I'm a scout and there's plenty of great hockey to watch that does not involve the Canucks (until we have new ownership). It sounds funny but when I call someone out for continuing to buy tickets...

I have a solid and factual point. That is financially keeping Aquilini happy and here and anyone who says otherwise is delusional or just blind to that fact. When I try to explain this sort of thing and someone laughs at it... Yeah I get angry. You may as well laugh in Trevor Linden and Bruce Boudreaus face and laugh at every person who's been waiting years for a Stanley Cup in Vancouver.

2 minutes ago, Underdog7 said:

We also should not knowingly add to the events that have transpired in ways I've been mentioning. And then blame me for being angry about it. I've seen multiple people admit on here now that they will continue to buy tickets because they want to watch a hockey game... :picard:.  Like I said I'm a scout and there's plenty of great hockey to watch that does not involve the Canucks (until we have new ownership). It sounds funny but when I call someone out for continuing to buy tickets...

I have a solid and factual point. That is financially keeping Aquilini happy and here and anyone who says otherwise is delusional or just blind to that fact. When I try to explain this sort of thing and someone laughs at it... Yeah I get angry. You may as well laugh in Trevor Linden and Bruce Boudreaus face and laugh at every person who's been waiting years for a Stanley Cup in Vancouver.

I live in Melbourne/Australia champ.

I can only dream of watching the Canucks or NHL hockey live. 

Might get to see some at the start of next season, I started a thread about it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

I live in Melbourne/Australia champ.

I can only dream of watching the Canucks or NHL hockey live. 

Might get to see some at the start of next season, I started a thread about it.

Go to a Seattle Kraken game instead then unless Vancouver has new owners by the start of next season.

• Wat 1

20 hours ago, Phil_314 said:

Wonder if Jim Pattison can do any better?  (Then again he is balancing multiple businesses so what's one more sports team).

I think the only sport Jimmy P is interested in is making money

2 hours ago, J.I.A.H.N said:

What about our 3 First Nations Bands that Vancouver resides on. They could get the financing from the federal government. Sure bring Ryan Renolds and Bubbly in, as minority share holders, and have a true Canadian owned franchise.

I can see the geese migrating to Ottawa right now Honk Honk Honk!