The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] New York Rangers at Vancouver Canucks | Feb. 15, 2023

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

19 minutes ago, Mustard Tiger said:

Any news if demko got hurt at practice? Left after 20min and someone's claiming to be at the "open practice" and heard him going down the tunnel. Aka not good sounds lol.

Not sure if that last part is legit but he did leave practice early 

Scouring twitter and news and nothing. I doubt they'll confirm unless its a major setback but then better for the tank

3 minutes ago, OldFaithfulCap said:

Scouring twitter and news and nothing. I doubt they'll confirm unless its a major setback but then better for the tank

Yes and no. I don't want to try and be anything more than a bottom feeder next year but it does our franchise no good giving up over 4ga on average. That's soooo bad it's not even funny lol

I'm skeptical of the Twitter fan report of Demko screaming as he was going down the tunnel, as Vancouver media would 100% have been all over that as a report. Still seems weird for him to leave practice early. Here's hoping he's out to support team tank, but not hoping for another injury - that would be detrimental to the team and his potential career. 

• Cheers 2

35 minutes ago, Mustard Tiger said:

Yes and no. I don't want to try and be anything more than a bottom feeder next year but it does our franchise no good giving up over 4ga on average. That's soooo bad it's not even funny lol

I don't want him injured, i feel like he must have started the season injured. I'd rather he sit but otherwise play a few and not disrupt the tank

• Cheers 1
  • Tanks a lot 1