The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Chicago Blackhawks, 3PM PST (6PM EST) March 26, 2023 ... at Da United Center ... The Choke Cup Championships

Rate this topic

Rocket-68

Chance of Making the Playoffs  

58 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Even tho the opponent is now a bottom dweller you have to say having your 1st NHL game in Chicago is pretty special...when that crowd gets rockin' and the guy sings the anthem its impressive to see and that is from a TV perspective imagine live!

Best of luck to McDonough, 2nd PP unit net front presence?!?!?!?

• Vintage 1

9 minutes ago, Fanuck said:

Admittedly I was very,  very skeptical of the Tocchet hiring, but he's showing me slowly I may need to reevaluate....

Props for reflecting and perhaps having a different perspective! It’s nice to see when people can potentially admit they were wrong. 

Now, I’m not directing this at you, just a general observation on here & with the media. I wish people would take a more measured & non reactionary approach. Even more educated. How many times has this market massively overacted to things & then been proven wrong. Worse yet, they never learn their lesson! 

• Upvote 1