The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PDF] Vegas Golden Knights (P1) vs. Edmonton Oilers (P2) | Golden Knights win series 4-2

Rate this topic

2023 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Round 2  

134 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Golden Knights in 4
    • Golden Knights in 5
    • Golden Knights in 6
    • Golden Knights in 7
    • Oilers in 4
    • Oilers in 5
    • Oilers in 6
    • Oilers in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/06/2023 at 11:00 PM

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to [PDF] Vegas Golden Knights (P1) vs. Edmonton Oilers (P2) | Series tied 2-2
Just now, MaxVerstappen33 said:

I think I night off for Nurse might not be the worst thing for him or the team 

Nurse is an absolute idiot. They could have played Vegas with Pietrangelo suspended and now he gets an automatic suspension lmao.

• Cheers 1

Just now, 1-d said:

Nurse getting a suspension might actually help the oilers more than the knights.

Precisely why I’m upset. Screw Edmonton 

• Cheers 1

8 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Suspension worthy.

Two-handed swing of his stick at the other player's hand after the puck's been long gone. That's a definite assault with intent to injure.

Pietrangelo must've been pissed off with all the abuse he took from the oilers but there's just no justification for it. If he doesn't get suspended George Parros must be checked into Arkham Asylum.

26 minutes ago, 1-d said:

Two-handed swing of his stick at the other player's hand after the puck's been long gone. That's a definite assault with intent to injure.

Pietrangelo must've been pissed off with all the abuse he took from the oilers but there's just no justification for it. If he doesn't get suspended George Parros must be checked into Arkham Asylum.

Too much happened near the end of the game.  If there was one isolated incident during the game, spin the wheel.  If there were multiple things that happened...

NHL Player Safety on Twitter: "Minnesota's Ryan Hartman will have a hearing  today for Interference against Winnipeg's Nikolaj Ehlers." / Twitter

• Haha 2

Not a fan of Vegas or Edmonton, but the stickwork in this series is as bad as I've ever seen. Also, it is painfully obvious that the Oilers are targeting Mark Stone's back. And yes I know that hockey is a contact sport and it's the playoffs and all, but some of the crosschecks are brutal. Both ways. I don't like this kind of hockey.

• Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, Curmudgeon said:

Not a fan of Vegas or Edmonton, but the stickwork in this series is as bad as I've ever seen. Also, it is painfully obvious that the Oilers are targeting Mark Stone's back. And yes I know that hockey is a contact sport and it's the playoffs and all, but some of the crosschecks are brutal. Both ways. I don't like this kind of hockey.

Agree with you. While I watch this I wonder how the Canucks would handle these types of liberties taken on EP and Hughes.  Imho they need to add a couple nasty players that can at least answer so that EP doesn’t have to take matters into his own hands.  Not defending what P-Angelo did - because it was a blatant hack-  but imho Vegas failed to protect him and he lost it.  If they had a guy (*cough like a reaves ) that would target Drai after the whistles or btch slap Kane if they went after Vegas good players we probably wouldn’t see all this stick work.

• Upvote 2