The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2023-24

canuck2xtreme

24 minutes ago, Gator said:

Do I really have to do another one? :picard::lol:

Could contain: Chart, Plot, Measurements, Text

I basically have your depth chart more memorized then my own haha

Side note: does anyone know how to copy a grid like that from iPhone notes to the forum page? I copied my training camp chart from Google docs and re-organized it nice on Notes but I can’t copy it. It’s just a jumbled mess with no column and rows 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Devron said:

I basically have your depth chart more memorized then my own haha

Side note: does anyone know how to copy a grid like that from iPhone notes to the forum page? I copied my training camp chart from Google docs and re-organized it nice on Notes but I can’t copy it. It’s just a jumbled mess with no column and rows 

On android I just have to copy the spreadsheet and paste it to the forum. As long as I don't hit "paste as plain teaxt" it'll paste like you took it right off the spreadsheet

• Cheers 1

8 minutes ago, Gator said:

On android I just have to copy the spreadsheet and paste it to the forum. As long as I don't hit "paste as plain teaxt" it'll paste like you took it right off the spreadsheet

Unfortunately mine just doesn’t copy the spreadsheet just the words so that’s my problem. Sigh. Oh well. I’ll leave the updates to you haha 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, AngryElf said:

Happy to be here! Been a while since I was in the CDC fantasy scene, but glad I'm back. I used to be apart of the RGMG leagues under a different alias (Stamkos) before life got in the way, but it's about time I got back to this sort of thing. 

Could contain: Emblem, Symbol

Kaprizov - Reinhart - Svechnikov 

Buchnevich - Norris - Bastian 

Kubalik - Rasmussen - Duhaime 

Gauthier - Pinto - Fischer 

Mcdonough

Skjei - Trouba 

Samuelsson - Lindgren 

Hague - Faber

Mayo, Bryson

Bobrovsky 

Prosvetov?

Looking at this forward group, I see a solid core group lacking a true #1C and #1 LD, but with two superstar wingers. I expect Norris and Buchnevich to take massive steps this year, and Kubalik is poised for a huge breakout playing in Ottawa's top 6. On defense, I'm excited by Samuelsson, while Hague/Faber both show a lot of promise moving forward. Plus, obviously, Trouba is still a fantasy beast. For now, this is a youthful group with a lot of potential and bonafide stars in each position, and I'm content to see how we start the season.

In terms of player movement, my goal is to build for cup contention in 2024-25 and 2025-26. I have $6 million in cap, and not afraid to use it now if a worthwhile deal comes up that improves my team. Not looking to trade my 1st currently, but I'm open to all options, especially if it involves a #1C or #1LD. For now, if anyone has an extra backup goalie, I would be very interested in a small scale deal. My ultimate goal this season is to add one or two mid-pair defensemen and better my prospect cupboard if possible. 

As a GM, I like making trades and will listen to all kinds of offers (although I probably wouldn't move Svech or Kaprizov), but will also do my best to stay patient. There are some phenomenal teams in this league and I see a noticeable gap between them and my own, so I'm in no rush to mortgage my future for this upcoming season. I feel rather fortunate with the position that @HighOnHockey has left me in, and want to make his team better. 

Best of luck guys!

Really happy you have joined our league my friend.

There's some really good people in it.

It's also a good distraction from the crap of everyday life. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

SIGNING: The Winnipeg Jets have signed Elias Pettersson to an eight-year contract extension.

Could contain: Leaf, Plant, Logo: Elias Pettersson - Eight-year deal worth $80.0 million dollars ($10.0m per season - deal includes a full-NMC when he is eligible for it to begin)

----------------------------------

arby18_ AGENCY

• Thanks 1
  • Tanks a lot 1

22 hours ago, Devron said:

Unfortunately mine just doesn’t copy the spreadsheet just the words so that’s my problem. Sigh. Oh well. I’ll leave the updates to you haha 

That's what you get for using a toy phone.

1 hour ago, AngryElf said:

Happy to be here! Been a while since I was in the CDC fantasy scene, but glad I'm back. I used to be apart of the RGMG leagues under a different alias (Stamkos) before life got in the way, but it's about time I got back to this sort of thing. 

Could contain: Emblem, Symbol

Kaprizov - Reinhart - Svechnikov 

Buchnevich - Norris - Bastian 

Kubalik - Rasmussen - Duhaime 

Gauthier - Pinto - Fischer 

Mcdonough

Skjei - Trouba 

Samuelsson - Lindgren 

Hague - Faber

Mayo, Bryson

Bobrovsky 

Prosvetov?

Looking at this forward group, I see a solid core group lacking a true #1C and #1 LD, but with two superstar wingers. I expect Norris and Buchnevich to take massive steps this year, and Kubalik is poised for a huge breakout playing in Ottawa's top 6. On defense, I'm excited by Samuelsson, while Hague/Faber both show a lot of promise moving forward. Plus, obviously, Trouba is still a fantasy beast. For now, this is a youthful group with a lot of potential and bonafide stars in each position, and I'm content to see how we start the season.

In terms of player movement, my goal is to build for cup contention in 2024-25 and 2025-26. I have $6 million in cap, and not afraid to use it now if a worthwhile deal comes up that improves my team. Not looking to trade my 1st currently, but I'm open to all options, especially if it involves a #1C or #1LD. For now, if anyone has an extra backup goalie, I would be very interested in a small scale deal. My ultimate goal this season is to add one or two mid-pair defensemen and better my prospect cupboard if possible. 

As a GM, I like making trades and will listen to all kinds of offers (although I probably wouldn't move Svech or Kaprizov), but will also do my best to stay patient. There are some phenomenal teams in this league and I see a noticeable gap between them and my own, so I'm in no rush to mortgage my future for this upcoming season. I feel rather fortunate with the position that @HighOnHockey has left me in, and want to make his team better. 

Best of luck guys!

Welcome aboard Angry Elf!

hes-an-angry-elf-buddy-the-elf.gif

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Relyt Krets said:

SIGNING: The Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Sabres - Wikipedia have signed Nikolai Kovalenko to a two year contract

Buffalo Sabres - Wikipedia - Nikolai Kovalenko - 2 years x $6,000,000 ($3,000,000 AAV)

--------------------------

Could contain: Logo, Dynamite, Weapon, Food, Ketchup

@snowflake is it too late to join the f**k buffalo alliance?

• Cheers 2
  • Haha 1