The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2023-24

canuck2xtreme

19 hours ago, Relyt Krets said:

SIGNING: The Vancouver Canucks Vancouver Canucks - Wikipedia have signed Juha Jatkola to a three year contract

Vancouver Canucks - Wikipedia - Juha Jatkola - 3 years x $2,550,000 ($850,000 AAV)

--------------------------

Could contain: Logo, Dynamite, Weapon, Food, Ketchup

Is it just me or does that sound like a tasty Desi-brand beverage product...? Mmmm the hint of chutney really makes this Juha Jatkola go down easy!

• Haha 1
  • There it is 1

33 minutes ago, aGENT said:

Is it just me or does that sound like a tasty Desi-brand beverage product...? Mmmm the hint of chutney really makes this Juha Jatkola go down easy!

That'll be my choice of drink from the GML cup!

• Haha 1

On 7/20/2023 at 1:51 PM, Ilunga said:

The Redwing place Jesse Puljujarvi on waivers with the intention on sending him to our minor league affiliate.

Just bumping this as Jesse is still listed on our roster.

Maple Leafs are planning to make a major push at the TDL. Teams with valuable assets that could help propel me to a GML championship this year, and possibly next year are strongly encouraged to hang onto those pieces until around the TDL. Willing to overpay a bit for the right guys and cap retention on year 2.

• Wat 1
  • RoughGame 1

19 minutes ago, Gator said:

Maple Leafs are planning to make a major push at the TDL. Teams with valuable assets that could help propel me to a GML championship this year, and possibly next year are strongly encouraged to hang onto those pieces until around the TDL. Willing to overpay a bit for the right guys and cap retention on year 2.

I'll make sure Siri reminds me.

6 hours ago, Gator said:

Whatever Gator pays, I'll pay more 

• Wat 1

SIGNING: The Tampa Bay Lightning have signed Matt Kiersted to a 2-year contract extension.   

small.png Matt Kiersted: Two-year contract worth $1.6 million dollars ($800,000 per season)

--------------------------------------------------------

image.png.daaf333f609c41cfb4bf7be3047cb96d.png

• Like 1

For those not on Discord, Kret AES will be moving to part time hours over the month of August only,  as personal life transitions to a new beginning for me. We ask that you direct all offers to our competitors @lethunder, @arby18_ and @ThatMike

Feel free to send in minor offers to us, but timelines may be delayed for the month of August only. I will start to have some evenings come the last week-ish of August and will be back up and running full time again in September

I believe I have either transfered or signed off on all offers in my inbox. If there is anything we have outstanding, please bump

Apprciate the understanding. Will still be around though to talk trades should anyone be interested, and as mentioned take some minor offers. But again, just expect a delay on my end.

Cheers,

RK

--------------------------

Could contain: Logo, Dynamite, Weapon, Food, Ketchup

• Cheers 2
  • Huggy Bear 1