The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: A Vengeance Against Tyranny (Game Over - Town Potatoes While The Mafia Win)

Rate this topic

52 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

It's my wife's birthday and I'm spending time with her instead of you idiots.

Vote Snake Doctor.

First-of-all-how-dare-you GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

After all those times you told me that no one can make you feel the way that we do. What about our Child MR, what am I supposed to tell him?

That's right:

Could contain: Baby, Person, Infant Bed

Look at your child MR.... How do I tell him that daddy thinks he's an idiot? 

You know BW may not make us laugh like you do but at least he doesn't make us cry!

Crying Ugly GIF - Crying Ugly Cry - Discover & Share GIFs

• Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 1
  • Aladeen changed the title to Mafia: A Vengeance Against Tyranny (Game On)

The only players that feel particularly or remotely towny are TL, BK, and off in the distance, Ilunga.

There is different tiers of potential scum:

Unhelpful/Reactionary/Apologetic:

Lewt

SD

Porscha

Active, but some warning signs:

MR

LL

No idea. Could yeet just for game/read sake:

Qwags

NIK

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Unlike the SS MK, the BW one feels targeted. This came from a scum that was in his crosshairs imo. SD and LL immediately come to my mind but I would have to review to see others.

That's a pretty shallow read imo. Although bw has been away from the game for a while, he has an established history of being able to blow a game wide open once he sinks his teeth into it, and the mafia know this.

All the old CDC'ers know this, and because I know I'm town, I can easily see how flawed your logic is on this one.

If anything, his killing makes it easy for scum to run a lazy narrative without having to contend with a legit player, and because the thread state has been largely stale, wolves "feeling comfortable" as bw put it, I'm inclined to put my suspicions of finding at least two scum in BJ (lazy toothless shit all game), MR, Lewt and TL.

Lewt and BJ are particularly concerning.

• Like 1

That said, it's possible BJ sucks at mafia now, Lewt is completely checked out, MR legit just doesn't care, and TL is way more active than usual because his RGMG team licks ass.

If that's the case, BK, SD and Porscha (maybe Qwags/nik) are running mad game by doing basically nothing.

And if Illy is mafia,  I've been successfully pocketed, and don't care because he's the only player I like rn.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Huggy Bear 1