The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Holy Grail (Game Over - SK Wins!)

Rate this topic

Blue Jay 22

MR, TL, some of the most revered players of all time who are both confirmed town had nowhere near any suspicion of me like Elf and AT….but yes, these two players, incredibly intelligent and swift like jaguars, have figured out my power wolf game out all through their intuition :)

15 minutes ago, luckylager said:

I dunno man that Deen/Z drama today looked so fake. Moreso from Deens side but I definitely see a w/w world with those two. 

Shiz is a good vote tonight though

I can actually explain this. Fetch and I have had a long complicated relationship. It started with a bromance, the type of bromance you would only see in fairy tales. With a deep admiration of each others mafia skills the love blossomed through the games we played together.

we would frolic on together in PMs and whisper our scum reads to each other before bed.

But with all good things this love came to and end. I signed up for a lame ass fantasy hockey league where my fetch was an opposing GM. 

I revived the first overall pick in said draft that year. But the reason for this was the shit nature of the team I inherited. The possibility existed with the draft that I could draft not one but 2 franchise players that would only be drafted together… the fabulous butterquixks twins. 

So in order to get these team changing players I needed help by my love Zfetch to do this. Instead of helping me by taking the absurdly generous package I offered him he kept pressing me to give more and more bleeding me dry. Then finally I gave in to all his demands he renegs on the deal and wanted even more. This ended my fantasy hockey career and the blowout was legendary. I decided just to give away all the assets I had to blow up the team just like fetch was wanting me to do. 

we didn’t speak again for years. 

And now he is just the monkey potato that killed cdc mafia and is no longer my fetchy poo or ever will be. 

So when I speak to him I remind him of the love he destroyed to get his precious D man in a league that folded anyways. 

You blew it fetch you lost the best thing that ever happened to you. 

• Haha 1
  • Huggy Bear 2
1 minute ago, Zfetch said:

MR, TL, some of the most revered players of all time who are both confirmed town had nowhere near any suspicion of me like Elf and AT….but yes, these two players, incredibly intelligent and swift like jaguars, have figured out my power wolf game out all through their intuition :)

You sound like prime Lager:blink:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Zfetch said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_authority

4 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

I can actually explain this. Fetch and I have had a long complicated relationship. It started with a bromance, the type of bromance you would only see in fairy tales. With a deep admiration of each others mafia skills the love blossomed through the games we played together.

we would frolic on together in PMs and whisper our scum reads to each other before bed.

But with all good things this love came to and end. I signed up for a lame ass fantasy hockey league where my fetch was an opposing GM. 

I revived the first overall pick in said draft that year. But the reason for this was the shit nature of the team I inherited. The possibility existed with the draft that I could draft not one but 2 franchise players that would only be drafted together… the fabulous butterquixks twins. 

So in order to get these team changing players I needed help by my love Zfetch to do this. Instead of helping me by taking the absurdly generous package I offered him he kept pressing me to give more and more bleeding me dry. Then finally I gave in to all his demands he renegs on the deal and wanted even more. This ended my fantasy hockey career and the blowout was legendary. I decided just to give away all the assets I had to blow up the team just like fetch was wanting me to do. 

we didn’t speak again for years. 

And now he is just the monkey potato that killed cdc mafia and is no longer my fetchy poo or ever will be. 

So when I speak to him I remind him of the love he destroyed to get his precious D man in a league that folded anyways. 

You blew it fetch you lost the best thing that ever happened to you. 

We’re 50 seasons into a new league tough bounce

Just now, Alchemy Time said:

I'm on Shiznak too. You just had to be dragged to it

Yeah no shit I had to be dragged to a vote for a player who has shown no more signs of scum than a guy who I just switched my read completely to confirmed town because he did his GK schtick.