The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Holy Grail (Game Over - SK Wins!)

Rate this topic

Blue Jay 22

@Intoewsables @AngryElf

Seeing as bj won't end the game in a majority vote, I need you two to at least review the game without emotion.

Think critically, be impartial. If you still somehow come to the conclusion that I'm mafia, well fine. 

Rn you guys are lynching a claimed sheriff, in lylo, in a role madness game.

Just think about that on your CDC tombstone.

"In memory or Toews and AE, they voted out a claimed doc in lylo. 

They meant well"

5 minutes ago, luckylager said:

@Intoewsables @AngryElf

Seeing as bj won't end the game in a majority vote, I need you two to at least review the game without emotion.

Think critically, be impartial. If you still somehow come to the conclusion that I'm mafia, well fine. 

Rn you guys are lynching a claimed sheriff, in lylo, in a role madness game.

Just think about that on your CDC tombstone.

"In memory or Toews and AE, they voted out a claimed doc in lylo. 

They meant well"

Oh, I'll probably change my mind and think this is too crazy. Just give it a few hours.

1 hour ago, Intoewsables said:

unvote

I don't know if I can get into this without "angel" shooting, but the town-aligned special roles don't make much sense if lucky is scum.

f**k you BJ. I hate this shit. I have actual work to do and instead, I'm sitting here agonizing over this stupid game.

Agreed on that last part, holy shit. Supposed to do schoolwork but my laptop is broken, and supposed to go see the girlfriend but I’m trying to think over mafia. Clearly I have my priorities straight. 

The problem is I don’t know if it could be AT and Ilunga together, and I say it’s about 50/50 over who’s scum between them. Lager I think is much more likely to be scum (95/5), but of course it’s not without risk. He’s right with his early game work being very TP-like, but these past few rounds have been back and forth between scum and town play. I do think he, like BJ, would have been taken out earlier by the mafia if he was a TP of any capacity. He tends to be scum if he makes it to LYLO. AT vs Ilunga being scum is a rough guess at this point, although Ilunga has been noticeably more absent lately than before whereas AT’s activity is more constant. 

Regardless, this is the last night I can use my self save and I hadn’t used it up to now. Means I’m safe, and Toews is probably getting MKed. 

23 minutes ago, AngryElf said:

Agreed on that last part, holy shit. Supposed to do schoolwork but my laptop is broken, and supposed to go see the girlfriend but I’m trying to think over mafia. Clearly I have my priorities straight. 

The problem is I don’t know if it could be AT and Ilunga together, and I say it’s about 50/50 over who’s scum between them. Lager I think is much more likely to be scum (95/5), but of course it’s not without risk. He’s right with his early game work being very TP-like, but these past few rounds have been back and forth between scum and town play. I do think he, like BJ, would have been taken out earlier by the mafia if he was a TP of any capacity. He tends to be scum if he makes it to LYLO. AT vs Ilunga being scum is a rough guess at this point, although Ilunga has been noticeably more absent lately than before whereas AT’s activity is more constant. 

Regardless, this is the last night I can use my self save and I hadn’t used it up to now. Means I’m safe, and Toews is probably getting MKed. 

There's no tomorrow if you vote me.

AT is role blocker. BJ would not give RB and shrubs to the same mafia.

Vote AT

use your self save

I'll save Toews

Illunga has to kill me

You guys vote Illy tomorrow.

Do you actually think I'd fake claim doc when I did, under no duress, in a role madness game. AND THERE WAS NO CC

Give your head a shake.

1 hour ago, luckylager said:

Like you're really gonna stake the game on the asinine assumption BJ would not put a town Doc in a role madness game?

What in the f**king f**k. I'm done now. f**k sakes

If you’ve had such a stellar TP Doc game of scumhunting, give one good reason the mafia never tried to hit you, and tell us BJ’s reasoning for why saving duce didn’t keep him alive.