The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Holy Grail (Game Over - SK Wins!)

Rate this topic

Blue Jay 22

7 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

I'm gonna eat and then try to catch up on everything but for now I'll just say since the vote count looks very undecided let's just make a "safe" lynch if you get what I mean

Does anyone else feel like this could have just as easily been meant for scum chat? 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Aladeen said:

Were probably not going to nail scum down due to a round extension, it is probably best to get some wagonomics and special investigations and see if there are any 3p like SK. 

Just putting it out there if I get killed.. I quoted a couple flags I had about Aladeen’s play’s to which he quoted me back and responded. Soon after quoting me, he then literally did a 180 on his views for extending the round, but this time made no reference to my post calling him out on that particular topic. :huh:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Lewitelli said:

Just putting it out there if I get killed.. I quoted a couple flags I had about Aladeen’s play’s to which he quoted me back and responded. Soon after quoting me, he then literally did a 180 on his views for extending the round, but this time made no reference to my post calling him out on that particular topic. :huh:

Cause your posts weren’t worth responding to. 

• Like 1