The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Holy Grail (Game Over - SK Wins!)

Rate this topic

Blue Jay 22

6 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

Let's just wait for Ilunga to say what he did.

Yes let’s kill all conversation and scum hunting while we wait for someone to wake up in like 4 hours and who is dealing with a massive life crisis to prove or disprove everything fetch is saying to be true.

Wtf guys if MR isn’t scum I have no business ever playing again. If he flips town in this last game I will be more ashamed of myself than if I wanked it to picture of curious George’s butt.

Just now, Aladeen said:

Yes let’s kill all conversation and scum hunting while we wait for someone to wake up in like 4 hours and who is dealing with a massive life crisis to prove or disprove everything fetch is saying to be true.

Wtf guys if MR isn’t scum I have no business ever playing again. If he flips town in this last game I will be more ashamed of myself than if I wanked it to picture of curious George’s butt.

Come on fam. It's optimal to put aside mech talk until the player in question can respond. You're all just going to muddy the waters otherwise.

Do other scumhunting in the mean time.

Just now, Master Radishes said:

Come on fam. It's optimal to put aside mech talk until the player in question can respond. You're all just going to muddy the waters otherwise.

Do other scumhunting in the mean time.

Fine I think AE is scum and his team told him to at least throw a vote in to not get GKed 

Just now, Master Radishes said:

Did he say the word 'track'? I thought he just said he knew Ilunga visited me.

Ok so you think there is a tracker and a lookout in one game? A pretty much redundant role? So let’s figure this out together MR:

Vig

Doc

Sheriff

Tracke

Lookout

roleblocker

3p - team of 3 

how likely do you honestly believe BJ has a town tracker and lookout? 

27 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Lol ok hardclaiming a role that flipped and I am the potato. 

You and @luckylagerboth retarded.

It was clear as day that I have claimed watcher.

If this is the level of effort you’re gonna put into being a useful town, I highly suggest you sub yourself out for someone more willing to put in an iota of reading comprehension.

Just now, Zfetch said:

You and @luckylagerboth retarded.

It was clear as day that I have claimed watcher.

If this is the level of effort you’re gonna put into being a useful town, I highly suggest you sub yourself out for someone more willing to put in an iota of reading comprehension.

Yah my vote stays for you you lying sack of monkey testicles. No way BJ put in watcher/lookout along with a tracker this game. They are almost the same role. Even TOS doesn’t double up on those roles. That is a serious stretch. 

You know I don’t doubt you’re role. I bet you are watcher, just not town watcher.

On 9/21/2023 at 4:31 PM, naslund.is.king said:

That string of posts from SS on page 9 seems super fake/try hard other then that I got nothing 

Well LLs emotion towards me seems fake but it's to early to get rid of him <3

On 9/21/2023 at 4:33 PM, luckylager said:

Yeah SS wolfy pop in noted

On 9/22/2023 at 11:29 AM, luckylager said:

This is all too reasonable for town SS.

!Sirens

On 9/22/2023 at 11:34 AM, luckylager said:

The part about not voting slankers despite Qwags being the first lynch is definitely sketchy.

Lucky is definitely town