The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

***The UFC/MMA THREAD***

Charlie.Sheen

http://www.mixedmart...tail&gid=212411

So any chance Lesnar vs Mir 2/Carwin headlines UFC 115 here?? Hope so. Even though Dos Santos is the real number one contender. Maybe Velasquez if he gets by Big Nog.

I think there is a chance of that hope Lesnar fights on 115. I also heard Rashad vs Rampage wasn't going to happen in Montreal which is 113 and UFC 114 is when that fight may happen. Screw 114 I want Rashad vs Rampage at 115!

Brock Lesnar needs to stick to fighting and avoid politics. It's obvious he's taken a few too many punches to the head with his comments on Canadian healthcare. Funny part is, he doesn't say what's wrong or elaborate on details.

I can honestly say that I've never waited less than 3 hours to see a doctor in Emergency. You get what you pay for is all I'm saying.

In any case, welcome back Brock.

lol at this. :lol:

If Mir defeats Carwin and Mir fights Lesnar..

Lesnar's first five UFC Fights: Mir, Herring, Couture, Mir, Mir

What makes me sick is that Mir doesn't deserve the shot if he beats Carwin IMO (still think Carwin will knock him out). How about a guy like Velasquez or Dos Santos. You know, guys that are on winning streaks more than ONE??? God damn I hate Mir.

If it does happen, I hope Lesnar turns Mir's face into hamburger again.... on;y without the ref stoppage. Maybe ease up a bit and go a few more rounds.

Brock Lesnar needs to stick to fighting and avoid politics. It's obvious he's taken a few too many punches to the head with his comments on Canadian healthcare. Funny part is, he doesn't say what's wrong or elaborate on details.

People from all over the world, including Canada, go to the Mayo Clinic. That place is safe and won't change under Obamacare.

• 2 weeks later...

Just watching the latest strikeforce card. lawler delivered a great knockout of Manhoef after getting beat up right up until that moment.

They need to make all strikeforce cards on CBS. Or if they don't like commercials, at least PPV. But showtime is just stupid no one has it.

Its a shame cuz I thought Strikeforce gained a ton of momentum after their free Fedor event.

I really hope Nick Diaz joins the UFC and finally puts an end to GSP's reign.

Haha, yeah right. I watched that Strikeforce event and despite getting a knockout, his stand-up is still garbage. Honestly, it's some of the worst stand-up I've ever seen. His technique is awful.

Anybody watching the fights that can update me?

Paulo Thiago caught Swick with right hook followed by a left hook and caught him with a Darth choke on the ground to win it in the second round

The other notable fight so far has been Matt Serra Vs Frank Trigg

Trigg was being lazy through a left hook and left it hanging Serra countered with a left hook of his own sending Trigg to the mat and then caught him with three solid punches on the ground winning by KO