The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

How I Met Your Mother

Apricot

Haters gonna hate?

I actually liked KP towards the end - granted, the ending seemed to be a bit off with the two getting back together, but this has the potential to be a good long-term awkward relationship between the two.

Also, please let me know which one of Robin's relationships did not start off on a awkward footing.

you know how the first episode of season 7 was non-linear

i bet you robin is the one barney marries but that'll be in season 8

or maybe nora and barney are about to wed and robin changes his mind

EDIT:btw what time is it on tonight? 8pm?

Hilarious episode!! I don't know if it's that I'm high on candy or what but i loled the entire time!

Katie Holmes is a really dry actress. A bit like Kal Penn (who I'm still hating on even though he wasn't in this epi) - very boring, lame jokes, etc. Loved Robin rocking the Canucks jersey. Barney looked hot in the mountie uniform and the scene at the end where he's speaking "Canadian" was awesome. The whole epi like was one big Canada joke so it was awesome. I loved when Robin would say one big long sentence in "Canadian" and I'd understand the whole thing. Makes me feel so proud and northerly!

Okay, so I liked the episode. The Canadian jokes were awesome. I thought they could have done better with the Slutty Pumpkin. A little rushed, also a little pointless. They could have used the Slutty Pumpkin for a better reason than that. I also didn't like the Marshall/Lilly part of the episode.

Okay, so I liked the episode. The Canadian jokes were awesome. I thought they could have done better with the Slutty Pumpkin. A little rushed, also a little pointless. They could have used the Slutty Pumpkin for a better reason than that. I also didn't like the Marshall/Lilly part of the episode.

I agree that it was a lot of setup and little payoff for the whole slutty pumpkin thing. But at least with the whole Barney Canada thing, there's likely a newly setup aspect that will be touched on in the future.

yes just like this episode where they talk about introducing a new guy to Robin , and ted says

"usually when we introduce a new date it's always like yeah he is amazing, cute, funny, but there is always a "BUT "

And at some point they come down to what is the "BUT" of Robin , Lily says Robin's a gun nut, Ted says Robin has no commitment , and Barney says " She's Canadian" hahaha

;)

Robin's made plenty of Canucks references over the seasons, like Raymond, Luongo (I think?), and Hordichuk for God knows why.

There's a thread here btw:

Robin has also referenced 1994 Canucks, and Linden (I believe this was about the 05-06 season when we missed the playoffs)

was this combined from a different thread or did you just link to the same thread...?

I thought this episode was pretty...meh.

The only funny parts for me was the Canada storyline. Marshall and Lily..kinda figured that was gonna happen. And the whole Slutty Pumpkin thing was so disappointing...

Archived