The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Breaking Bad

G.K. Chesterton

I have to disagree. He doesnt need to call his wife out of the blue on every stake out . The whole show revolves around Hank 'solving' this case. He stakes his whole career on it .

They hadnt even called the in the swat team to dig up the money, yet he calls his wife to brag about the bust? To me it was pretty much gloating. Bringing closure for both Marie and Hank.

Besides, what did they actually have Walter on? Saul would have him out of jail an hour after Hank had him in lockdown.

We know Walter has to run away for a year , and we know his house gets destroyed. The only one juvenile enough to spray paint his place is Jesse and his cronies.

As far as Jesse goes, does anyone else feel like the guy has gone off his rocker? Hes completely lost it.

I agree. What you said, plus the fact that Hank had been such a jerk to Marie when he was recovering. This is a nice contrast and if he dies, it is more heart-breaking that they are happy, relieved and in love.

I get that they wanted to make the ending of the episode a big-time cliff hanger, but the shoot-out was too unrealistic. Both Hank and Gomez were near the front of the vehicle and yet the guys shooting were hitting the back window on the driver's side. They also hit the front of the windshield which should have been nearly impossible since the cars were parked almost parallel. That's waaaaaaaay off, especially considering these guys are basically trained hitmen, they didn't have to move, and they could use their sights to line up their shots. I don't believe that they were missing on purpose. They wanted everyone dead so that they could get Walt back and force him to cook.

Just re-watched the scene. At one point, both the back window on the driver's side and the window behind that one both have been broken. Later in the scene, the back window on the driver's side appears no longer broken. If you're watching the show with the commercials cut, the back window breaks at 45:24 but is intact at 45:27.

BETTER CALL SAUL!

The much-discussed spinoff of "Breaking Bad" focusing on Bob Odenkirk's character, Saul Goodman, is officially going ahead.

AMC and Sony, which produces "Breaking Bad," have reached a licensing agreement for the spinoff. "As conceived, the new series is based on the show's popular Saul Goodman character with the working title 'Better Call Saul,'" the two companies say in a statement.

An AMC rep tells Zap2it the show has a series order. Other details are still being sorted out.

The statement also says "Better Call Saul" will be a prequel to "Breaking Bad," focusing on Saul "before he ever became Walter White's lawyer."

That means that A) Saul's fate in the final three episodes of "Breaking Bad" remains very much up in the air and B) the spinoff could take a somewhat more comedic tone, since Saul will have not yet been brought into the ever-darkening world of "Breaking Bad."

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2013/09/breaking-bad-spinoff-better-caul-saul-is-officially-going-forward.html

Hmm, preview seems to suggest Nazis are coming after Skyler and the kids, as well as Mary.

Walt looks like he's headed to Belize lol, either he comes back quick and takes the family with him, or he stays away for awhile, comes back with the beard and guns, and heads over to kill Todd, his uncle, and the Nazis. I think he will free Jesse in the end, and die in a gunfight that kills Todds uncles crew.

Not sure how Walt can get his family back. He probably dies and Pinkman too they prob kill each other and his wife kids get away with some $$.. there was an episode where they flashed forward to him coming back he had hair the house was trashed heisman written on the wall and then 2 bodies covered on the driveway

That's my guess.

Archived