The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Worthwhile netflix flicks

Stefan

The site isn't BS at all, I've used Unblock US for months; AWESOME program.

No NHL Gamecenter blackouts, Access to US Netflix; well worth the $5 a month.

Watch The Boondock Saints if you haven't already; awesome movie.

Looks kind of shady, I'm not sure if I want to bother with that site. However i've heard about The Boondock Saints from a few people. Will def check it out.

season 1 of community.

This. Wish they had season 2 also.

• 1 year later...

Looks kind of shady, I'm not sure if I want to bother with that site.

My friends and I have each had our own accounts with them and I can say that over the past 6 months there have been no "funny" charges accruing on our credit cards. They are a legit company offering a service. It isn't limited to Netflix either. There are 8 regions to choose from. Many other sites (ie: PBS for NOVA documentaries) are available.

Food for thought.

I just finished American Horror Story season 1. I thought it was quite well done. 2 seasons of Weeds, the show is pretty well done, but the story is silly. Not sure I will continue on with it.

If someone wants to watch a ridiculous movie I recommend Grabbers. Lake monsters eat people and the only defense is to get wasted as alcohol is toxic to them. Beauty.

My friends and I have each had our own accounts with them and I can say that over the past 6 months there have been no "funny" charges accruing on our credit cards. They are a legit company offering a service. It isn't limited to Netflix either.

I just changed my PS4's IP and DNS to get US Netflix for free.

I just changed my PS4's IP and DNS to get US Netflix for free.

Yep, I looked at doing that. It totally works, obviously, as you are living proof. For me, I use the VPN for other things than Netflix so it's worth it. There are free ones too, but I don't mind paying for quality. It's less than a pint of beer a month, and has proven to work for me.

Archived