The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Speculation] Possibility Of Justin Schultz Signing With Vancouver

C'mon now guys. If we had a guy like Gretzky as our alumni we would expect him to help our franchise too. Everyone on these boards is a hockey fan, lets respect the best player to play our beloved game.

It's all good, Schultz will sign with the Canucks, I have faith in Miller's judgement even though I argued against him regarding this topic.

I don't see why so many people are pooping on the Oilers and their situation.

They are going to be pretty sick in the very near future, so get over it.

They have lost a whole bunch in the last 6 seasons, but are only a couple signings on defense away from being a dangerous team.

I hope Schultz signs here too, but don't kid yourself. Their situation would be good for him too. Maybe better.

I don't see why so many people are pooping on the Oilers and their situation.

They are going to be pretty sick in the very near future, so get over it.

They have lost a whole bunch in the last 6 seasons, but are only a couple signings on defense away from being a dangerous team.

I hope Schultz signs here too, but don't kid yourself. Their situation would be good for him too. Maybe better.

Odd how when Wayne could have finished his career signing with the Oilers as a FREE AGEtNT but signed with the Rangers instead.

Coffey also could of finished his career as an Oiler as well but chose as a FREE AGENT at the very end of his career to sign with Boston.

Vancouver is now a class organization and I hope Schultz is a Canuck for life.

Dont follow the Oilers much but I wonfer how many of their past greats have anything to do with the team now?

Do Coffey. Moog, Fuhr, Anderson, Kurri, Messier, Gretzky have any affiliation with the Oilers?

Odd how when Wayne could have finished his career signing with the Oilers as a FREE AGEtNT but signed with the Rangers instead.

Coffey also could of finished his career as an Oiler as well but chose as a FREE AGENT at the very end of his career to sign with Boston.

Vancouver is now a class organization and I hope Schultz is a Canuck for life.

Dont follow the Oilers much but I wonfer how many of their past greats have anything to do with the team now?

Do Coffey. Moog, Fuhr, Anderson, Kurri, Messier, Gretzky have any affiliation with the Oilers?

Hall - RNH - Eberle

Yakupov - Gagner - Hemsky

Petry - Schultz

Klefbom - Teubert

Dubnyk

A plethora of prospects as well.

Yup. Stupid choice. What is he getting himself into? There ain't no future in Edmonton.

If he really wanted to be a Canuck, he would've decided earlier and wouldn't have fielded offers from other teams.

---------------------

NEXT

Hall - RNH - Eberle

Yakupov - Gagner - Hemsky

Petry - Schultz

Klefbom - Teubert

Dubnyk

A plethora of prospects as well.

Yup. Stupid choice. What is he getting himself into? There ain't no future in Edmonton.

If he really wanted to be a Canuck, he would've decided earlier and wouldn't have fielded offers from other teams.

---------------------

NEXT

Archived