Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

-Vintage Canuck-

[Pgt] Canucks @ Wild

260 posts in this topic

Maybe its just me but the Sedins looked like crap with Burrows once again. This team is inspiring zero confidence for me.

Outplayed? .970% save percentage....tonight. Harding had one of the best games i ever seen.

If lou put up a .970% tonight and 32 saves i would be run out of here for saying he got outplayed.

Bad effort, were not a bad team but we need to but in an effort

Refs are ruining the game for me. If the Chicago game sucks I might take a break from hockey until the playoffs. This is borderline absurd.

boring gm.

not enough offense again. cory got out played.

You're right of course..Cory's fault. 1ga and a .97 save % isn't going to get it done with this team. Our goaltending simply has to be better.

For this team to be kept in the game we need shutouts every night.

Got your rose-coloured Schneider glasses on, I see. An objective fan would say Harding stole this one for Minny.

Bottom line, Harding made one more save than Schneider.

I am now rattled. We just got shut-out by Harding, F***ing Harding.

no if Lou put up a .970% and 32 saves and we lost 2-0 it would be his fault for not scoring any goals

watching the leafs get crushed in the highlights tonight is helping me smile again :)

Got your rose-coloured Schneider glasses on, I see. An objective fan would say Harding stole this one for Minny.

Bottom line, Harding made one more save than Schneider.

I agree that comment was stupid. But that is what people say when LU is in net. Schnieder could have let in that 1 goal from center ice or let in 4 goals and I would not at all criticize Schnieds in this game. Not going to win if you don't score simple. Just like 8 goals in 7 games ain't going to get you a cup. How it got to a 7th game just says a lot about the goalie.

i didn't watch the game, but listened to 2/3 of it on my phone. Both commentators clearly made a point of saying the Canucks were generating nothing of substance. Most of their shots were easy saves by Harding. Everything seemed to be from the outside. Sure, he got a shutout, but it definately doesn't sound like a "stand on your head" shutout. Sounds like a pretty easy one from what i heard.

Yawn. At least the next 7 games will be against teams that have something to play for.

AV has been nice to the team for the past two weeks, Time to bag skate!!!!!!!

:angry: