The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Raymond Brings Zero To Table.

mountainnuck

We are never going to win a series with Raymond on a top line .He brings nothing ,zero toughness ,skates fast ,but often in circles & usually ends up on the ground.Geez i hope we get rid of him soon....

You're right, he is useless. He shouldn't even be in the AHL he is so bad. He shouldn't even be ALLOWED to play hockey. :picard:

Raymond didn't even have that bad of a game last night. He is not a first liner obviously, but we are trying to make due with what we have since Daniel is out.

He probably will either be dealt at the draft or not re-signed. Hopefully somebody like Kassian can step in and fill a top 6 role because if there is one line that is actually working it is our third line and I don't see it getting split up any time soon. Or lappy could play with Kesler and Booth, it worked for a few games?

Schneider/Luongo for top 6 forward in the offseason is looking like it is going to happen.

raymond needs to be on the third line at best... if daniel doesn't come back right away...

lappy hank burr

higgy kes booth

hansen paully raymond?

4th line

the best chemistry on the second line has been the amex no question. why we arent seeing higgins on it is beyond me? kes and booth need a playmaker like higgy or else they will not produce. he is so good at getting the puck, keeping the puck and dishing the puck. common AV!!!!!!!

Uh huh..sure. And when he scores a couple of goals in game two he is going to be the second coming of Christ right?

...the fact that when someone corrects you or contradicts you , and you then feel the need to call them a Douchebag, kind of sums up your overall thought process.

To say that he sucks is unfair..He is a pretty good defensive player and at times can put the puck in the net

The problem is he is not a top line player and is more suited for a checking line role unfortunately with Daniel out options are thinner and I'm not sure how much better others would fare on that line if we continue to play like we did wednesday but I would like to see hansen get a crack at the top line with raymond slotting down to play with the checking line

Archived