The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Vancouver @ Los Angeles | Gm 3 Rd 1 | Cbc

gragnanifan1

We should've never gotten rid of Torres. We need these dirty players to keep the other team honest. You go after our star players, we go after yours. The NHL and refs won't do crap. We need the Bertuzzi, Lucic and Brashears to knock out the players on the other team. Kings could do this all day and we don't have any answers for it. I thought Kassian would've at least brought some of these qualities but it seems we made a trade because of his face. He doesn't have a mean bone in his body.

why is it that every time the Canucks visit an American city CBC is obsessed with the celebrities in the crowd? Who cares?!!! It's sad in these places like L.A. where the fans are more important and celebrated than the actual players on their team.

This board is a joke. I've never seen a pack of more biased, closed minded people in my life. Half our team if flopping around like bitches and yet everyone on here seems to miss that. We throw dirty, late hits, nobody notices. The second someone else does something to out team it's frackin Armageddon. OMG the NHL is biased. OMG the refs are bought!!!

Romes hit was late and a shoulder to the head. Browns was right on time and to the body. If you can't see that then you're a biased moron.

Canucks are playing great, they're dominating the Kings. Hopefully they can pop a few by Quick in the 3rd, they will if they keep up this pressure. Loved the hit on Brown, glad Bieksa showed Justin Brown how to deliver a clean hit and I hope that L.A. chump gets another good reminder in the 3rd. Clean their clocks guys, clean em' good!

Archived