The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Patrick White

http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdisplay.php?pid=99498

hey OP, did u see that little column just to the left of the "GP" column? The one called "Lge"? The GerObL or Oberliga is the 3rd tier league in Germany. I wonder how many scoring titles and MVP's Dale Weise would win over there.

Also, he's +0 even with 70 points. Wondering how many he scored at even strength (or how often his team was scored on in even strength)

In short? YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.... no.

Tier 3 German leauge you can say is probably 2 tiers below the ECHL. Your talking about Barn like hockey right now. Not even close. NIce to see him enjoying his life as a professional hockey player still. But none the less quite insane. Patty White will probably be an average dead average echler.

Hayley Wickenheiser played in the tier 3 Finnish league - better than the German tier 3. She is awesome as well, but I'm quite happy with Sammy Pahlsson as the third line center, thanks - the guy is a beast.

Btw, where is Josh Holden these days? Could you look him up and let us know if we need him? (probably a bette bet than White...)

Hayley Wickenheiser played in the tier 3 Finnish league - better than the German tier 3. She is awesome as well, but I'm quite happy with Sammy Pahlsson as the third line center, thanks - the guy is a beast.

Btw, where is Josh Holden these days? Could you look him up and let us know if we need him? (probably a bette bet than White...)

Archived