The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Fans, Do You Continue To Watch Playoffs?

mark3

When the Canucks lose, it's time to do something else, for me. I keep an eye on the other Canadian teams, if any, and hope they move on, but don't watch. Other than that, I just keep an eye on the scores in hopes of Boston, Chicago, Pittsburgh, etc., being knocked out.

No, I don't follow other teams so I have no idea who the players are or anything. I'm planning on hopping on the Panthers bandwagon since I think they are the only team this season that DESERVES the cup!

It will be nice for Ottawa to win, you know, being a Canadian team and all...

I support Phoneix for kicking out Chicago. I will support Washington when they beat Boston. I am betting on Ottawa to be the underdog and oust the Rangers. The Flyers should be entertaining. The West is good for bedtime. I miss the Canucks although the offseason will be more exciting then their playoff season. Oh yeah cant forget called Nashville to be in the final if the Canucks were not. So go Preds!

I BELIEVE IN BLUE!!!!! CANUCKS OR DIE

I don't watch them as religiously as I do with Canucks games, but I still watch at least 1 game per day as long as I can see it. By that I mean some of the games are only on NBC and I can't get those games online. But anything on TSN.ca or CBC.ca I watch on my laptop.

I was really hoping the Panthers coulda pulled that out last night. :sadno:

Oh well, here's hoping the Bruins are sent packing today. It's just too bad they both can't lose...

Go Sens, Panthers, Preds, Blues and Flyers! lol

Nope actually I am watching Ottawa until they win or out but watching the reffing the last game seriously turned me off again.

I am from BC, I love the Canucks, rooting for Ottawa Now because I love Canada...once the ride it over for canada than it doesnt matter.

I want Boston eliminated most know why / florida / Los Angelas they beat us no cup for Willie : ) including Samuelson plus sturm why cause we traded them away, them winning would make our losing even worse...but good for them.

Yeah I know most teams have more canadian s on thier teams but really that is not the point..they play for the americans...and bettmans little rats doesnt Bettmen look alot like marchand they could be father and son... Have a good summer I know I will not be glued to the tv to watch other games maybe here and there but it doesnt matter to me

Hi, everyone.

My name's Mark.

I was just wondering - do you continue to follow playoffs or not?

I'm asking because I don't know what to do anymore after...our loss to LA... I mean, for me, it's like playoffs already ended and there's no point in continuing to follow the other series. Am I the only one who is too pity to watch playoffs? What do you think - is it worth continuing to follow playoffs or not?

I WANT to, I really do, but I just can't find the time. I'm watching the wolves right now, and will follow them until they face the same result. I'll probably catch an NHL game here or there, and might watch some of the finals, but the magic is gone. I don't even remotely care about any of the remaining teams... maybe ottawa, if they pull it together and finish off the rags... maybe.

Nope. Hockey season for me ended when the Canucks' season did. I will check out the scores on NHL.com though. And watch highlights. But I find it hard to watch entire games when I don't care for or know the entire team.

sigh...

Other years I usually would, because it's usually really good hockey. But with the atrocious reffing around the league and the double standard suspensions that are happening, I will not watch at all anymore this year. Hell I wasn't that bummed that the Canucks got knocked out, watching what the league has turned this game into is painful.

I am becoming less and less of an NHL fan every time I see blown calls, suspect reffing, and bull suspensions around the league. If it continues I will stop watching all together. :(

Archived