The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumours/Reports] Official Roberto Luongo Trade Thread (Keep it all here please)

Luongo haters are just plain idiots that don't know anything about hockey. They only pay attention to his meltdowns and bad games in the regular season and playoffs, but fail to realise that Luongo WAS the reason we became Stanley Cup contenders year in and year out. You morons need to realise this.

Luongo haters are just plain idiots that don't know anything about hockey. They only pay attention to his meltdowns and bad games in the regular season and playoffs, but fail to realise that Luongo WAS the reason we became Stanley Cup contenders year in and year out. You morons need to realise this.

You say you're 30 yet you have pretty weak reasoning for all your unfavourable opinions, and still can't string together a sentence without making the grammar mistakes of a pubescent teen. I'm having a hard time considering you anything but a troll.

:picard: All a team like the Leafs want to do is make the playoffs. And Luongo can get them there. They probably don't even care about going deep into them, or even making them as the 8th seed, they just want to end a bloody long playoff drought. I hope you realise that you'll never win this argument.

It seems Burke has done a good job of turning Luo off. I don't blame him for not wanting to go there.

I was surprised he was willing to go there before. He says he's a team guy, and his actions seem to bear that out. Maybe he thought he would be part of a winning culture in TO, but has lost respect for them.

I'm worried about the lack of communication between MG and Lou. I thought at this point MG should know the list of teams Luongo accepted to be traded to.

I really don't care if we keep Luongo, but please don't mess with the chemistry of this team :S

Archived