Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Knucklehd

Sending Loungo to the Wolves

109 posts in this topic

That's not happening. No point in thinking about it.

No idea about the waivers thing for Luongo though. I have EA NHL knowledge but not sure if it's correct. :P

no waivers he goes right down to the ahl. good thought, lets do it

:lol::picard:

Lu would need to be sent down before free agency if they were intending on freeing up cap space.

Also, absolutely god awful idea.

Don't get me wrong, I would hate to see this happen. Loungo has helped to bring this team to where it is. That said I'm curious how this could even happen. Wouldn't another team be able to pick him up for free if he was sent down. Sounds like a stupid move.

no waivers he goes right down to the ahl. good thought, lets do it

That would be the biggest slap in the face to a world class goaltender and the best goaltender of this franchise by a mile.

That only really works with someone like Redden, whose game had completely disappeared and was making 7_ million bucks until he basically retires.

Don't get me wrong, I would hate to see this happen. Loungo has helped to bring this team to where it is. That said I'm curious how this could even happen. Wouldn't another team be able to pick him up for free if he was sent down. Sounds like a stupid move.

He wouldn't have to necessarily be sent down before the season. Kessler would be off the books till he is all healed, at least November from why I hear

He wouldn't have to necessarily be sent down before the season. Kessler would be off the books till he is all healed, at least November from why I hear