The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Luongo on the fox

beer&meat

It is the media and stupid fans that are driving him out of town. He is arguably the best goalie we ever had and we treat him like this.

Shame on some of you morons.

We will always be a goalie graveyard.

Expect Cory to be run out of here before his contract ends as well

I am also sad Bobby Luo is leaving, but I am glad he is. Only because of the fans and media are so.... blah... I do not want to be so harsh so I will leave it at that.

All I can say is, this town chased out this:

17 Roberto Luongo VAN 1999-2000 2011-2012 727 339 283 33 68 21,675 1,749 2.52 19,926 .919 60

41,689:38

hard to read i am sorry, but he is #17 for all time wins by a goalie. Sad to see that leave due to crapty people.

I am also sad Bobby Luo is leaving, but I am glad he is. Only because of the fans and media are so.... blah... I do not want to be so harsh so I will leave it at that.

All I can say is, this town chased out this:

17 Roberto Luongo VAN 1999-2000 2011-2012 727 339 283 33 68 21,675 1,749 2.52 19,926 .919 60

41,689:38

hard to read i am sorry, but he is #17 for all time wins by a goalie. Sad to see that leave due to crapty people.

Man this Thread is full of emotional Luongo fan boys/girls.. Boo hoo Luongo got treated poorly in a HOCKEY MAD MARKET, this team doesnt deserve to make the playoffs next season blah blah.. pleasee....

The fans and media had nothing to do with his epic playoff meltdowns, his gaping 5 hole or CS out playing his ass out of the #1 job.

I m afraid it was the media, Don Taylor and company always saying there was controversy between goalies really how did he really know.. Both goalies played really well last year..falling out of the playoffs this year happens.. that's life..this year the two goalie system, we could just make it to the Stanley cup and win but nobody will know now....as we start with a fresh slate...

I really think these changes from year to year good players leaving Hodgson, and Luongo. I am convinced now after the Cody mishap now the Luongo mishap that if I played hockey I would not come here because sooner or later i would get chewed and spit out... Weber save your soul dont come here Nash think twice Gillis will burn you take my word for it.

We are in a downward spiral now watch the media pick this one up ...I should get paid for this crap lol

I love how the media is acting like this is breaking news. Parise and Suter have signed, Nash and Doan storylines are both cooling off, so everyone is thrilled to have something to write about, but quite honestly what Luongo said today is nothing new. We all already knew it already.

Stop calling him Ginger, Cory himself has said he does not like that term to be used when addressing him. So respect him stop calling him Ginger.

Cory Schneider:

“I’d like to debunk that right now. Daniel, Henrik and myself, as red-heads we don’t really enjoy the term ‘ginger.’ We’re trying to get it out of people’s vernacular.”

It is the media and stupid fans that are driving him out of town. He is arguably the best goalie we ever had and we treat him like this.

Shame on some of you morons.

We will always be a goalie graveyard.

Expect Cory to be run out of here before his contract ends as well

I m afraid it was the media, Don Taylor and company always saying there was controversy between goalies really how did he really know.. Both goalies played really well last year..falling out of the playoffs this year happens.. that's life..this year the two goalie system, we could just make it to the Stanley cup and win but nobody will know now....as we start with a fresh slate...

I really think these changes from year to year good players leaving Hodgson, and Luongo. I am convinced now after the Cody mishap now the Luongo mishap that if I played hockey I would not come here because sooner or later i would get chewed and spit out... Weber save your soul dont come here Nash think twice Gillis will burn you take my word for it.

We are in a downward spiral now watch the media pick this one up ...I should get paid for this crap lol

Archived